Lester Quinones Commits to Memphis

Hoosierdave

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Inequality said:

Meh.. if IU is a recruits second or third choice by a default then I have no interest. Probably an unpopular opinion but that’s just how I see it,

If that was the case then sure, but what if Lester is really torn and likes both Memphis and IU and this basically removes Memphis? I’m game if that’s the case. Your post assumes he’s really sitting there right now thinking “I totally want to go to memphis but if not then LSU and if that doesn’t work then IU.” If that was the case he could’ve already committed. 

3 hours ago, Inequality said:

Meh.. if IU is a recruits second or third choice by a default then I have no interest. Probably an unpopular opinion but that’s just how I see it,

Last car I bought, I didn't even have on my radar at first. Test drove two or three of my first choices, but none stood out. On a whim, I drove the model I ended up buying, and it just clicked. Bought it, and 7 years and 190K miles later, it's been the most reliable car I've ever owned.

Im not worried about being the first choice, as long as we're the last choice for the right recruits.

4 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Last car I bought, I didn't even have on my radar at first. Test drove two or three of my first choices, but none stood out. On a whim, I drove the model I ended up buying, and it just clicked. Bought it, and 7 years and 190K miles later, it's been the most reliable car I've ever owned.

Im not worried about being the first choice, as long as we're the last choice for the right recruits.

Impressive for a Yugo.

4 hours ago, Inequality said:

I get that but it would have also meant no Thomas Bryant, Romeo etc.

David Sisk on Rivals put in a FutureCast pick of Memphis.

He says, "A player who Memphis is recruiting heavily told us Quinones to the Tigers is a done deal. That is the gut feeling all around. Not a lot of mystery here."

56 minutes ago, KDB said:

David Sisk on Rivals put in a FutureCast pick of Memphis.

He says, "A player who Memphis is recruiting heavily told us Quinones to the Tigers is a done deal. That is the gut feeling all around. Not a lot of mystery here."

Hope everyone headed to Memphis remembers there's only 5 guys and one ball on the court at a time....

Archived