Lester Quinones Commits to Memphis

Hoosierdave

6 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

I think we’re all taking jabs at kids’/families’ intelligence levels when we suggest that one (or a small minority) clown who may or may not be an IU fan can sway their decision. Anybody on here think these families are really that stupid? If the kid and family are, then go somewhere else. If this is indeed true, then why does UK continue to get top 5 recruiting classes every year? There are way more clowns like that in the UK fan base than there are in the IU fan base from what I see. If your answer is anything draft related or winning related, then you answered the more important issue. I know Lester Quinones is smart enough to understand the foolishness. I think we need to stop making excuses for losing out on recruits.  With that said, adults that do this need to get a life. 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only a loser would go on twitter to bash an 18 year old kid about basketball....it’s dumb and yes it makes me cringe to hear fans in our name do it. If I saw it I would call them out on it and support anyone standing up for these kids character etc. a bad game doesn’t make them a bad kid etc etc. That said if you are a kid that is reading Twitter etc and you don’t have thick enough skin to handle it...you likely shouldn’t be on it...and even more likely you probably won’t respond well to criticism from a coach either..and I would say if Twitter is keeping you from Indiana...that’s ok...you just weeded out a kid that probably wouldn’t handle the pressures of high level stakes basketball. Sure there are a few prima Donna Kevin Durant’s out there that take Twitter too personally and still can go on the court and play well but I would dare say that is the minuscule minority of kids if they are that distraught over the Internet then likely they can’t handle the pressure at IU anyways....again I don’t support twitter trolls...I just don’t think for a majority of players it’s a factor at all.

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

I don't know because some of your buddies on rivals sure does not help this fan base.

Can you please go back to grammar school. You pepper this board with your nonsense all day long, and on top of that, you have no clue how to speak correctly.  Please read up on when to properly use was/were and do/does- maybe people would take you more seriously. Your above post should be “do” not “does”, and I could probably find 100 other examples on this board.  Post smarter not harder Scott.

3 minutes ago, hoosier10 said:

Can you please go back to grammar school. You pepper this board with your nonsense all day long, and on top of that, you have no clue how to speak correctly.  Please read up on when to properly use was/were and do/does- maybe people would take you more seriously. Your above post should be “do” not “does”, and I could probably find 100 other examples on this board.  Post smarter not harder Scott.

I guess this is all you got because you clearly don't know the game of basketball.  I did not realize that this was an English class so thank you professor for letting me know.

5 minutes ago, hoosier10 said:

By the way. Your first sentence should have ended with a question mark. Not a period. Shame on you, professor!

16 minutes ago, hoosier10 said:

Thanks but I do not think any of us need to be lectured on a message board about grammar. Does it really add anything to the discussion.  Oh shoot I forgot the question mark, back to punctuation school for me. Please dont smack my hand with the ruler.  Hell I forgot an apostrophe! Do I put an exclamation point there? Or is it their?

22 minutes ago, hoosier10 said:

I have a request for a new emoji 😀😀

4 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Thanks but I do not think any of us need to be lectured on a message board about grammar. Does it really add anything to the discussion.  Oh shoot I forgot the question mark, back to punctuation school for me. Please dont smack my hand with the ruler.  Hell I forgot an apostrophe! Do I put an exclamation point there? Or is it their?

I think FKIM01 needs to be the proctor for said punctuation school. He was talking ellipses the other day....

10 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Really?  I couldn’t care less about punctuation marks- just please learn proper verb tenses.  Its not hard and most 12 year olds know how to do it.  He posts like a 100 times a day, and it’s just condescending drivel to any one that disagrees with him.

19 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I guess this is all you got because you clearly don't know the game of basketball.  I did not realize that this was an English class so thank you professor for letting me know.

Here you go again.  I call you on your piss poor grammar and that leads to you saying “you clearly don’t know the game of basketball”.  You should own a freaking jump to conclusions mat because you do it to anyone with a differing opinion.

13 minutes ago, hoosier10 said:

Really?  I couldn’t care less about punctuation marks- just please learn proper verb tenses.  Its not hard and most 12 year olds know how to do it.  He posts like a 100 times a day, and it’s just condescending drivel to any one that disagrees with him.

Of course it is. Many of us post from are phones and does so and sometimes their our mistakes that we does not see or it gets auto corrected.  Some may be are fault and we does not care. I thank it wood be grate to be so superior to fault other people on they're grammar on a message bored

1 minute ago, hoosier10 said:

Here you go again.  I call you on your piss poor grammar and that leads to you saying “you clearly don’t know the game of basketball”.  You should own a freaking jump to conclusions mat because you do it to anyone with a differing opinion.

The saying is that that one who can't teach.  I think you pointing out grammar errors on the message board is your attempt to hide the fact that you don't bring anything else to this board.

7 minutes ago, hoosier10 said:

You still claiming to have an IU degree dumbass?  Hahahahahaha

Yes, graduated in 1995 from IU East.  You might want to get some help with that mental issue you are going through.  I thought you were leaving this board yet here you are.  You fit better over at the rivals board because you mentality are a match.

Archived