Lester Quinones Commits to Memphis

Hoosierdave

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

I realize that. I just don’t feel like sitting through all the other posts to see if I’ve missed anything in the past couple days. 🤷🏻‍♂️

There hasn't been anything other than AM is going to see him today. 

18 minutes ago, Zeisloft and Roth said:

Memphis is going to be very involved with Boogie Ellis who just asked out of his Duke LOI. Would Memphis even take LQ's commitment if they have or think they are about to get commitments from RJ Hampton and/or Boogie Ellis?

Wow. This is getting interesting.  Heard Duke is interested in Hampton again.   What a switcharoo Ellis to Memphis and the LQ to IU.  Sounds like a fair deal to me.

Go Hoosiers!!!

44 minutes ago, Zeisloft and Roth said:

Memphis is going to be very involved with Boogie Ellis who just asked out of his Duke LOI. Would Memphis even take LQ's commitment if they have or think they are about to get commitments from RJ Hampton and/or Boogie Ellis?

Yep.  Something that does not normally happen to Duke.  Thanks for the "intel".

Here is a story:

Boogie Ellis will be released from letter of intent to Duke basketball | SI.com

Glad this came out today and not next Thursday. LQ has to be thinking the same as others have said. Memphis said he was a priority yet the second a better player is available they are on him. Every coach does it and I'm sure we would as well....but in this case we get to use it to our advantage finally. 

10 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Glad this came out today and not next Thursday. LQ has to be thinking the same as others have said. Memphis said he was a priority yet the second a better player is available they are on him. Every coach does it and I'm sure we would as well....but in this case we get to use it to our advantage finally. 

Great observation.

Archived