Lester Quinones Commits to Memphis

Hoosierdave

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, hoosier_exotics said:

If he cant start over Smith, we are in trouble

He is a 2-3....he could spot minutes at the 4 but no way he would start over Smith. I don’t see him rebounding and defending guys bigger than him that we face at the 4 in the B1G. Hunter could also play at the 4 at times but those two are perimeter players..Smith will be tested with playing time...likely by Race and TJD when he slides over for Davis at the 5....but not so much by Hunter and Keion I wouldn’t think.

I think it would be: 1- Phinisee (Green), 2- Franklin (Durham), 3- Hunter (Brooks, Smith, Anderson), 4- Jackson-Davis (Thompson, Forrester, Moore), 5- Davis. I think Keion and Justin come off the bench unless Archie plays a one-guard lineup. Hunter is not a 2. Brooks is not a 2 (closer to a 4). Quinones is a more important recruit, depth-wise, than Keion. Another point guard would be the most important of all, as Phinisee is the only one who can handle pressure with the ball. 

19 hours ago, IndySportsPartizan said:

Brooks would 110% start over Smith. No question. He is a 3, not a 2 or a 4. He can play some 4 offensively but defensively not so much. 

So where does Hunter play because from all the people around the team it has been said he might have the most talent on the team including Romeo? 

19 hours ago, AshtonHershey said:

I think it would be: 1- Phinisee (Green), 2- Franklin (Durham), 3- Hunter (Brooks, Smith, Anderson), 4- Jackson-Davis (Thompson, Forrester, Moore), 5- Davis. I think Keion and Justin come off the bench unless Archie plays a one-guard lineup. Hunter is not a 2. Brooks is not a 2 (closer to a 4). Quinones is a more important recruit, depth-wise, than Keion. Another point guard would be the most important of all, as Phinisee is the only one who can handle pressure with the ball. 

Is Green leaving? He is our back up point...and hopefully we will be landing Morton next year then Landers the following.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived