Lester Quinones Commits to Memphis

Hoosierdave

5 hours ago, HoosierJax said:

He better make the most of it cause the OAD will be a thing of the past,then we will see if he can coach 

Even after they let kids go straight from HS ( which will only be 5 or 6 a year ), there will still be OAD, 2 and done players.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, ClusterHead said:

+1

Among the big players in college basketball, I would’ve been shocked to see Beilein playing dirty.  He seemed to build his teams the right way with great results.

Overall, his jump to the NBA weakens the B1G and seemingly shines a light on just how out of control we perceive the world of college basketball recruiting to be.

True they claim he was an clean as can be , but I think most of the big ten is and part of the reason we do not see many 5 star players in the big ten. 

1 hour ago, Bedford1432 said:

True they claim he was an clean as can be , but I think most of the big ten is and part of the reason we do not see many 5 star players in the big ten. 

I think you are crazy if you don’t think B1G isn’t dirty too....they just maybe don’t play at deep end of the pool but OSU...heck Michigan has its final fours erased lots of other recruiting and other violations. It happens everywhere...but no doubt the southwestern conference is on a whole other level.

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

I think you are crazy if you don’t think B1G isn’t dirty too....they just maybe don’t play at deep end of the pool but OSU...heck Michigan has its final fours erased lots of other recruiting and other violations. It happens everywhere...but no doubt the southwestern conference is on a whole other level.

Michigan was dirty but I do not thing they have been under JIm B.  Ohio State and Michigan State are likely not on the up and up. But I think programs like Wisonsin and Iowa  are pretty clean. Both those states have had a decent amount of five stars the last ten years and they do not even get a look from those players. Same at Minnesota though who knows on Pitino.

1 hour ago, Bedford1432 said:

Michigan was dirty but I do not thing they have been under JIm B.  Ohio State and Michigan State are likely not on the up and up. But I think programs like Wisonsin and Iowa  are pretty clean. Both those states have had a decent amount of five stars the last ten years and they do not even get a look from those players. Same at Minnesota though who knows on Pitino.

I mean football and other sports too.

Archived