OT: Prayers for Ayden

Asking again for prayers for my youngest son Ayden who is 11 and suffers from mitochondrial disease.  Ayden always has lots of pain but it's been worse lately.  Today we saw his orthopedic surgeon and an MRI is scheduled for later this week. Fear is a stress fracture in his lower back. If so he will be immobilized in a brace or cast which would force him to give up his lead role in the school play.  For him and us the role is very important to him for many reasons. If you see fit please say a little prayer for my hero Ayden. Thank you HSN in advance and to the mod team for allowing us to post things of this nature.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Asking again for prayers for my youngest son Ayden who is 11 and suffers from mitochondrial disease.  Ayden always has lots of pain but it's been worse lately.  Today we saw his orthopedic surgeon and an MRI is scheduled for later this week. Fear is a stress fracture in his lower back. If so he will be immobilized in a brace or cast which would force him to give up his lead role in the school play.  For him and us the role is very important to him for many reasons. If you see fit please say a little prayer for my hero Ayden. Thank you HSN in advance and to the mod team for allowing us to post things of this nature.

You got it!

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

My prayers go to your family. God Bless

Archived