OT: Prayers for Ayden

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Prayers are the greatest gift one can give and I am humbled that so many take time to pray for my little boy. Thank you all and God bless.

Last night was Aydens last night if karate and he was upset because he was supposed to test for his gold belt next week. His instructor surprised him and and said that over the past 6 weeks he has observed everything needed to pass except his Korean vocab words and breaking the board with a snap kick. Here is the picture as Ayden broke the board and he was pretty emotional because he did not think he could get his belt and had worked so hard. God is Good, thank you HSN for allowing me to share.

20190211_182647.jpg

On 2/12/2019 at 8:55 AM, hoosiertildeath said:

Jesus has said he will never leave us ! Believe in God

Always and Thank you sir!! Since the time Ayden was born our family Motto has been Philippians 4:13 All things are possible through Christ who strengthens me. Thank you and hope all is well with you. Shoot me your address if you don't mind I have something for you and wanted to drop it off soon. I am not too far from Seymour. Have a blessed day my friend!!

11 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

quick update.  MRI is scheduled for 8:00 tomorrow morning. 

A great anniversary and Valentines gift would be a good result from the MRI.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers appreciated more than you can imagine.

God Bless.  Ayden Strong!

6 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

quick update.  MRI is scheduled for 8:00 tomorrow morning. 

A great anniversary and Valentines gift would be a good result from the MRI.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers appreciated more than you can imagine.

Praying you get a great Valentines and Anniversary gift then!!

Prayers Billingsley!  I remember Ayden's story very well.  I lost a niece to that same disease in August of 2017.  She was one year old. I have 5 very healthy children and not a day goes by that I'm not thankful for that!  Childhood illness, disease is something that absolutely breaks me as a human being!

Archived