OT: Prayers for Ayden

9 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

quick update.  MRI is scheduled for 8:00 tomorrow morning. 

A great anniversary and Valentines gift would be a good result from the MRI.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers appreciated more than you can imagine.

Praying for a great result, @Billingsley99! Your family and Ayden are in my thoughts! 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Result of the MRI.

Good news no stress fracture praise God !

Bad news not sure what causing all the pain. Lots more testing ahead. 

Thank you all for your prayers!!

B99,

Every time you post, I think of your young man Ayden.  My prayers are always with you.  I have chronically ill daughter myself so I know of the constant anguish it creates.  I know there is never a day we as fathers wouldn't trade places and carry their burden for them if we could.  We survive by knowing God is in control.  So glad you received good news on your young man!

14 minutes ago, FWIUFan said:

B99,

Every time you post, I think of your young man Ayden.  My prayers are always with you.  I have chronically ill daughter myself so I know of the constant anguish it creates.  I know there is never a day we as fathers wouldn't trade places and carry their burden for them if we could.  We survive by knowing God is in control.  So glad you received good news on your young man!

Thank u very much. I will be lifting you daughter and family up as well. Only by the Grace of God. 

22 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

^^^ Thanks for getting back with us. 

Been waiting all day for the call and finally I had to call to get the results.  I dont know what these people do I truly appreciate it. Yesterday I was signing his registration paperwork and had him know for knee MRI possible MCL. Gets pretty frustrating when it's your child but they just blow it off oops I forgot to call and I mixed him and the next patient up.

57 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Been waiting all day for the call and finally I had to call to get the results.  I dont know what these people do I truly appreciate it. Yesterday I was signing his registration paperwork and had him know for knee MRI possible MCL. Gets pretty frustrating when it's your child but they just blow it off oops I forgot to call and I mixed him and the next patient up.

Well.  Just keep in mind we will never give up on our Hoosier Sports Nation.... mascot !

2 hours ago, FWIUFan said:

B99,

Best wishes to both of you, and your children are lucky to have such great and loving fathers.  

15 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Hope everything works out good B99.

One of the TV channels I watch has many organizations pleading for money. I can tell that as a grandfather that is blessed to have healthy grandchildren, I donate my money to 2, St. Jude's and Riley.

That's so awesome.  I am not too proud to admit that there have been times in which he had to rely on resources from those places. We always contribute to the Ronald McDonald House. Thank you and all who do donate.  You never know until you live it

1 hour ago, IUDan93 said:

I wouldn't care if we never won another game if it meant a healthy Ayden.  IU basketball is for fun, family and kids are the real thing.  My thoughts are with you and your family. 

U just made a grown man cry. Thank you my friend. This place was a God send. I found it when I needed it most. When I discovered it we did not know if Ayden was gonna make it. It's been the best source of therapy for me. To know so many are praying for my son is truly humbling. We share a love for IU BASKETBALL but oh so much more. Thank you all

Archived