• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Asking again for prayers for my youngest son Ayden who is 11 and suffers from mitochondrial disease.  Ayden always has lots of pain but it's been worse lately.  Today we saw his orthopedic surgeon and

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Prayers are the greatest gift one can give and I am humbled that so many take time to pray for my little boy. Thank you all and God bless. Last night wa

B99, Every time you post, I think of your young man Ayden.  My prayers are always with you.  I have chronically ill daughter myself so I know of the constant anguish it creates.  I know there is

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Asking again for prayers for my youngest son Ayden who is 11 and suffers from mitochondrial disease.  Ayden always has lots of pain but it's been worse lately.  Today we saw his orthopedic surgeon and an MRI is scheduled for later this week. Fear is a stress fracture in his lower back. If so he will be immobilized in a brace or cast which would force him to give up his lead role in the school play.  For him and us the role is very important to him for many reasons. If you see fit please say a little prayer for my hero Ayden. Thank you HSN in advance and to the mod team for allowing us to post things of this nature.

You got it!

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

Asking again for prayers for my youngest son Ayden who is 11 and suffers from mitochondrial disease.  Ayden always has lots of pain but it's been worse lately.  Today we saw his orthopedic surgeon and an MRI is scheduled for later this week. Fear is a stress fracture in his lower back. If so he will be immobilized in a brace or cast which would force him to give up his lead role in the school play.  For him and us the role is very important to him for many reasons. If you see fit please say a little prayer for my hero Ayden. Thank you HSN in advance and to the mod team for allowing us to post things of this nature.

My prayers go to your family. God Bless

• Thanks 1