IU/Maryland Line

17 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

I wish we would come out on offense and look to win instead of looking to not lose.

This is the biggest game of the year so far.  Win this one and we should easily get to 6 wins.  Lose this one, and we'll have to win our last 3 (assuming loss to Wis).

We have to win this one. I don’t care if they suit up the coaches and they take turns blocking, they have to win. And I don’t think Wisconsin is a given loss. But it would be nise to not stretch it thin. 

56 minutes ago, Payday said:

We have to win this one. I don’t care if they suit up the coaches and they take turns blocking, they have to win. And I don’t think Wisconsin is a given loss. But it would be nise to not stretch it thin. 

I agree. Can't let the Maryland game slip away.

I haven't seen much of Wisconsin yet this year, so you might be right.  I'm just going off past experiences.  They always seem to be the team we can never stick close to.  All the other teams in the conference we've played close the last few years, but Wisconsin just seems to have our number.  That doesn't necessarily mean anything come game time, I just still have a leftover bad feeling from all the beatings.

But, I just looked, and I didn't realize we haven't played Wisconsin since 2013!  That history is more in the past than I originally thought.

Also, Wisconsin's conference schedule is a joke compared to ours.  They don't play OSU, PSU, or MSU. The B1G conferences badly need realigned.

1 minute ago, Leathernecks said:

I agree. Can't let the Maryland game slip away.

I haven't seen much of Wisconsin yet this year, so you might be right.  I'm just going off past experiences.  They always seem to be the team we can never stick close to.  All the other teams in the conference we've played close the last few years, but Wisconsin just seems to have our number.  That doesn't necessarily mean anything come game time, I just still have a leftover bad feeling from all the beatings.

But, I just looked, and I didn't realize we haven't played Wisconsin since 2013!  That history is more in the past than I originally thought.

Also, Wisconsin's conference schedule is a joke compared to ours.  They don't play OSU, PSU, or MSU. The B1G conferences badly need realigned.

Their schedule is what I have been skeptical about. They may crush us, but their schedule has not tested them. 

Archived