Meet the Hoosiers' Highest Ranked Class

rbkl

Tom Allen signs the highest ranked class for Indiana in the recruiting era. Recruiting in-state and recruiting in Florida have been a priority for the staff and so far they are certainly delivering on the recruiting -- both Archie and Tom Allen. 

Anyways, lots of things to be excited for as we inch towards Fall 2019. 

Indiana Football's 2019 New Wave - Player by Player Breakdown

14 hours ago, rbkl said:

Tom Allen signs the highest ranked class for Indiana in the recruiting era. Recruiting in-state and recruiting in Florida have been a priority for the staff and so far they are certainly delivering on the recruiting -- both Archie and Tom Allen. 

Anyways, lots of things to be excited for as we inch towards Fall 2019. 

Indiana Football's 2019 New Wave - Player by Player Breakdown

Good work. You guys have a bright future in journalism. 

13 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

I loved reading about all of our incoming recruits!

Not only is this a highly rated class for us, I think a few of the recruits are a little underrated and will be big contributors right away.  Winters, Brown, and Mullen are three that immediately come to mind.

Dang it !! I am hooked again! Go Hoosiers!, So excited to see them play ! 

15 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

I loved reading about all of our incoming recruits!

Not only is this a highly rated class for us, I think a few of the recruits are a little underrated and will be big contributors right away.  Winters, Brown, and Mullen are three that immediately come to mind.

3 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Good work. You guys have a bright future in journalism. 

Thank you for the kind words. We're new on the block, but hoping to give fans a modern way to read about our Hoosiers. Hope to keep producing more content and sharing via our social media.

2 hours ago, rbkl said:

Thank you for the kind words. We're new on the block, but hoping to give fans a modern way to read about our Hoosiers. Hope to keep producing more content and sharing via our social media.

I downloaded your latest pod but haven’t had a chance to cue it up.  Maybe on my commute home tonight. 

Archived