Transfer portal

NotIThatLives

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Indykev said:

As of right now we have 2 leaving and 2 coming. Spots have to open after the season. So I wouldnt put much thought into this until then.

Are you referring to the two seniors leaving or known transfers? Interesting to see if we have any roster turnover which should be coming out over next couple weeks

1 hour ago, IUCrazy2 said:

I bet we have turnover of at least 4.  2 seniors, Romeo, and at least 1 other kid who leaves because of playing time.

I like IndyKev's number more than yours!

IU obviously replaces Morgan & Fitzner...will be interesting to see how far/if it extends beyond that.

A personal observation: It doesn't feel like the staff is really chasing anyone in the 2019 class that hard right now.  Don't ask me what that means...could be a number of things...(1) I'm wrong and they are working 2019 a lot harder than I think, (2) staff is waiting to see what grad transfers are available, (3) staff is not convinced there is a scholarship available or (4) staff is content to leave a scholarship open.

Interesting to speculate as the season winds down...

4 minutes ago, SeeYa@roys said:

Who, If any, are we expecting to leave the program this year? Anyone? Moore?

I don't think it is a good idea to speculate on who will transfer until it is announced someone is leaving.  If you bring up specific names, to me that is not a good thing to do because they are still part of the team.

5 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I don't think it is a good idea to speculate on who will transfer until it is announced someone is leaving.  If you bring up specific names, to me that is not a good thing to do because they are still part of the team.

Fair point. My bad.

23 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I like IndyKev's number more than yours!

IU obviously replaces Morgan & Fitzner...will be interesting to see how far/if it extends beyond that.

A personal observation: It doesn't feel like the staff is really chasing anyone in the 2019 class that hard right now.  Don't ask me what that means...could be a number of things...(1) I'm wrong and they are working 2019 a lot harder than I think, (2) staff is waiting to see what grad transfers are available, (3) staff is not convinced there is a scholarship available or (4) staff is content to leave a scholarship open.

Interesting to speculate as the season winds down...

It's Morgan , Fitzner and McRoberts unless I'm missing something with a medical RS. 

I am all for a grad transfer. Right now we only are expecting to have two openings in 2020 class. Would love to have opportunity for 3. Right now we had this one huge mega class that is holding almost half our scholarships...I would be happy to spread them out a little more evenly. Plus I think we are on some better prospects in 2020 and 2021 then grabbing a late commitment this year.

Archived