Transfer portal

NotIThatLives

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/threads/looks-like-cliff-moore-transfering.182642/#post-2651191

Anyone heard or hearing anything similar to what this guy was saying on rivals?  I hope Anderson stays personally.

Could you please warn us if you are linking someplace like rivals. I clicked on that, and now I may have to burn my phone. 

1 minute ago, FKIM01 said:

Good grief...Green punched Romeo and that was the reason for his suspension?

Where do people get that kind of crap?  Oh that's right...Rivals forum.

I honestly just want a team that is able to make the tournament next year.  These past few years have been rough but that would be continued progress.  If there are guys on the team not buying in, I think it is best for everyone of they leave.  They may not be bad kids, they just may not fit with what Miller is trying to do.  What I don't want to see happen is a continuation of the same things that sunk this season.

1 minute ago, IUCrazy2 said:

I honestly just want a team that is able to make the tournament next year.  These past few years have been rough but that would be continued progress.  If there are guys on the team not buying in, I think it is best for everyone of they leave.  They may not be bad kids, they just may not fit with what Miller is trying to do.  What I don't want to see happen is a continuation of the same things that sunk this season.

I'd be REALLY surprised if there were four transfers from this team.  That kind of annual turnover is not how you get older.

1 minute ago, FKIM01 said:

I'd be REALLY surprised if there were four transfers from this team.  That kind of annual turnover is not how you get older.

I doubt you see that many.  I could see Smith and maybe Anderson.  I hope Anderson stays and Smith...enh, he did not really win me over at the end of the year.  Moore is already gone and Green does not make much sense if he has not graduated.

I think we will have 2-3 spots open.  I think Romeo is probably gone too.

58 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/threads/looks-like-cliff-moore-transfering.182642/#post-2651191

Anyone heard or hearing anything similar to what this guy was saying on rivals?  I hope Anderson stays personally.

I will say, did see someone on twitter about a week ago say that they wouldn't get into specifics but mentioned that Romeo had allegedly done something to Green that led to some drama behind the scenes. 

I hope it isn't true and I doubt anyone will be willing to confirm it anyway.

Just now, Hoosierdave said:

I will say, did see someone on twitter about a week ago say that they wouldn't get into specifics but mentioned that Romeo had allegedly done something to Green that led to some drama behind the scenes. 

I hope it isn't true and I doubt anyone will be willing to confirm it anyway.

There's a million rumors out there and most of them are undoubtedly false.  I heard De'Ron did something to Smith.  Who knows what the rest of you have heard.

We've already discussed the non-basketball rumors a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure some of it's true, and I'm sure some of it's embellished. At the same time Romeo seemed pretty pumped for Green when he nailed that potential 4 point play against WSU. But we'll get our share of Donovan sightings as the rumor mill will be in overdrive for the next few weeks. 

Heard it from a homeless guy drinking Ripple out of a paper bag.  He said he was outside HEB when Donovan and his wife came out and he heard them talking.  Says they are renting a mobile home in Cut and Shoot Texas and that Donovan was going to be the girls varsity basketball coach at Conroe HS next year.

34 minutes ago, Bob said:

We are losing Morgan, McRoberts, Fritz , Romeo and Moore. I am counting Romeo I think he’s gone. We have two recruits coming in, but doesn’t  sound like we got much of a chance for the recruits still on our board. So where do we go from here!

Just one quick clarification...

McRoberts never had a scholarship. So if Romeo leaves, then that leaves 4 openings. 2 HS recruits, possibly Brunk takes 3 of those. 

Personally, if we fill the Romeo spot, I hope it’s a shooter/scorer

Didn't we hear in the last 2 or 3 weeks that some known names from the state were going to be transferring? 

Are there more?  Are they still playing?  

One I know everyone knows would be a culture shifter,  shooter, high iq, and could teach the defense.

Or is Joey Brunk the name we all would know?  

7 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Didn't we hear in the last 2 or 3 weeks that some known names from the state were going to be transferring? 

Are there more?  Are they still playing?  

One I know everyone knows would be a culture shifter,  shooter, high iq, and could teach the defense.

Or is Joey Brunk the name we all would know?  

I think the only way someone is still playing is if it’s the NIT.

23 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

I think the only way someone is still playing is if it’s the NIT.

I know a guy still playing from Indiana, we all know his name and he's a junior.  

I'm just curious if Brunk was the name or is there a bigger name out there still?  Why isn't CAM on a shooting guard?  Has to know something.

13 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

I know a guy still playing from Indiana, we all know his name and he's a junior.  

I'm just curious if Brunk was the name or is there a bigger name out there still?  Why isn't CAM on a shooting guard?  Has to know something.

I don’t see any way Guy transfers from Virginia. Stop dreaming. Bane is the most likely dream scenario and that seams like a long shot.

Just now, DC2345 said:

I don’t see any way Guy transfers from Virginia. Stop dreaming. Bane is the most likely dream scenario and that seams like a long shot.

Either one.  Both are 3rd year juniors.  Dane is just as unlikely as Guy then.  Except one actually grew up a Hoosier fan with grandparents as season ticket holders.  

Just now, NotIThatLives said:

Either one.  Both are 3rd year juniors.  Dane is just as unlikely as Guy then.  Except one actually grew up a Hoosier fan with grandparents as season ticket holders.  

The reason I say Bane is more likely is because TCU isn’t as good as UV and Bane lived with his grandparents in Richmond who I’m not sure have been able to attend many games if any.

8 hours ago, mjeze106 said:

Just one quick clarification...

McRoberts never had a scholarship. So if Romeo leaves, then that leaves 4 openings. 2 HS recruits, possibly Brunk takes 3 of those. 

Personally, if we fill the Romeo spot, I hope it’s a shooter/scorer

Thank you ,I didn’t know McRoberts didn’t have a scholarship. I knew he walked on ,but I thought Crean gave him one? 

Archived