Transfer portal

NotIThatLives

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Max said:

Where has there been any hint that bane would transfer?

I don't think any names have been dropped, someone, maybe Goodman???, said a week or 2 ago that a known name state of Indiana kid would come available.  That has yet to happen, therefore speculation that said name is still playing in these tournaments.  Unless Brunk was that name, but no offense, outaide of us junkies, no one knows Brunk.  

8 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

I don't think any names have been dropped, someone, maybe Goodman???, said a week or 2 ago that a known name state of Indiana kid would come available.  That has yet to happen, therefore speculation that said name is still playing in these tournaments.  Unless Brunk was that name, but no offense, outaide of us junkies, no one knows Brunk.  

Ok. I don’t see why bane would transfer tbh

4 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Word is he may be following his coach to UNLV. His announcement said he asked for his release due to coaching change at SDS

That thought occurred to me as well...but I do believe he will have bigger suitors.

2 hours ago, rico said:

South Dakota St.'s David Jenkins enters portal.  The 6-2 soph averaged 19.7 ppg and get this...shot 45.3% from behind the arc.

Can we throw this kid a bag of cash? 😀 He is exactly what we need in the backcourt. 

2 minutes ago, HoosierKix said:

I saw on Peegs that IU has contacted Akron Grad Transfer Daniel Utomi a 6'6 SF/SG. You wonderful guys over here have any info on that?

Nothing about IU but yesterday I saw that Kansas, North Carolina, and UVA were interested in him.

13 minutes ago, HoosierKix said:

I saw on Peegs that IU has contacted Akron Grad Transfer Daniel Utomi a 6'6 SF/SG. You wonderful guys over here have any info on that?

Jeff Goodman’s take:

Daniel Utomi, 6-6, 215, PF, Akron
Stats: 14.2 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 37% 3-pointers
Quick Scout: “He’s a 4-man with some 3-man skills. Elite shooter with size. More of a straight-line one or two-dribble guy. Good team defender.”
Schools: Clemson, Nevada, Ole Miss, USC, Illinois, Xavier, Indiana, Seton Hall, Creighton, North Carolina, Iowa, Wichita State, Virginia Tech, Virginia, Georgia Tech, Michigan, Kansas

3 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Jeff Goodman’s take:

Daniel Utomi, 6-6, 215, PF, Akron
Stats: 14.2 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 37% 3-pointers
Quick Scout: “He’s a 4-man with some 3-man skills. Elite shooter with size. More of a straight-line one or two-dribble guy. Good team defender.”
Schools: Clemson, Nevada, Ole Miss, USC, Illinois, Xavier, Indiana, Seton Hall, Creighton, North Carolina, Iowa, Wichita State, Virginia Tech, Virginia, Georgia Tech, Michigan, Kansas

He's got some big names after him. The guys on Peegs are saying there is mutual interest

Archived