Transfer portal

NotIThatLives

4 hours ago, PhinithreeMagic said:

For those that, like me, thought Towns would be a great fit as a transfer here. Considering 6 schools (3 B10). Wish we could have made the list.

Towns considering 6 schools

Yeah I wish he didn't have any Big Ten teams listed hopefully he goes Virginia over Kansas but the Big Ten teams coming in last.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎03‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 10:12 PM, Jam said:

I saw that Matthew Hurt had removed Duke from one of his social media feeds. 

My breakdown

50%-PRO (Regardless of draft position)

25%-Duke

10%-UK

10%-KU

4.99%-Arizona or some other school out west where no one plays defense

.01% -B1G school where he would have to play physical brand basketball

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

My breakdown

50%-PRO (Regardless of draft position)

25%-Duke

10%-UK

10%-KU

4.99%-Arizona or some other school out west where no one plays defense

.01% -B1G school where he would have to play physical brand basketball

No way he goes to UK they weren't even in his final schools and they have recruits already coming in as well as EJ montgomery.

2 hours ago, HoosierKix said:

No way he goes to UK they weren't even in his final schools and they have recruits already coming in as well as EJ montgomery.

Uh yeah they were (UK, KU, UNC, and of course Duke) but like I said it's a long shot as I think he goes pro. (I think Montgomery goes pro too). It's a weak draft class and next years will be much stronger. On top of everything this virus probably is scaring some people...go pro..start making money...life is crazy and things could change fast best to get that money now.

7 hours ago, dgambill said:

Uh yeah they were (UK, KU, UNC, and of course Duke) but like I said it's a long shot as I think he goes pro. (I think Montgomery goes pro too). It's a weak draft class and next years will be much stronger. On top of everything this virus probably is scaring some people...go pro..start making money...life is crazy and things could change fast best to get that money now.

You’re right should of checked my info I thought it was Minn on that list instead of Kentucky but you’re right, my apologies. I still don’t see him going there. And respectfully disagree with Montgomery going pro. I think as you said I think Hurt goes pro before he would go to Kentucky and think he has a way better chance in the draft than Montgomery does. 

Archived