Transfer portal

NotIThatLives

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Bump, Falzon from northwestern,  the kid that strokes us like Reggie Miller but had only played 6 minutes all year previously to our game.  

Transfer season is about to heat up.  

Guy made 19 shots since January 1st and goes 6-7 from 3 vs us. 

3 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

Bump, Falzon from northwestern,  the kid that strokes us like Reggie Miller but had only played 6 minutes all year previously to our game.  

Transfer season is about to heat up.  

Grad transfer, correct?

13 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Without doing any research other than looking at the names and info listed on the link Indykev posted, the 6'5" four star shooting guard from FGCU is who kind of stands out to me.  I wonder how good of a shooter he is. 

Coming off of a shoulder injury, but is a career 36% (55/150) 3-point shooter.  Played 2.5 seasons at Marquette, then a year at FGCU.  Received a hardship transfer waiver due to a family illness but then was injured, so he was granted a 5th year of eligibility.

Brian Snow was saying on podcast that he expects to see some players end up on the transfer line that should be familiar with Indiana fans.  (As in State of Indiana guys transferring).

The one guy that immediately came to my mind was the kid who went out to UCLA.  Shilling is here and Alford no longer there maybe he wants out?

10 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Brian Snow was saying on podcast that he expects to see some players end up on the transfer line that should be familiar with Indiana fans.  (As in State of Indiana guys transferring).

The one guy that immediately came to my mind was the kid who went out to UCLA.  Shilling is here and Alford no longer there maybe he wants out?

IF this is the Wilkes kid, highly doubt he transfers.  I think he would go Pro as he was projected to be drafted this pass season but choose to return to school to try and improve his draft stock. 

12 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

I wouldn't be surprised a player like Desmond Bane from TCY to transfer

1 minute ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

IF this is the Wilkes kid, highly doubt he transfers.  I think he would go Pro as he was projected to be drafted this pass season but choose to return to school to try and improve his draft stock. 

I don't see Wilkes sitting out a year and transfer but he would be a good pickup

11 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Yeah that was who came to my mind.  Usually when kids pick another school outside of IU and outside the Big Ten, I lose track of them.  It is like Thanos snapping his fingers for me.

Archived