"Drastic changes"

What will we see from CAM, the offense, the defense, the lineups, rotations, substitutions, use of bench, use of not dressing(stole that from badger)?

I think this next game, rivalry or not, win or lose, close or blowout, will determine the future of the program and culture.  

I'm guessing we may see walkons at some point,  I'm guessing there will be some guys that will get buried on the bench,  one or two that may even surprise us.  

What's your "drastic changes" prediction? 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I HOPE 2-3 players are having mtgs with the coaching staff today about whether they want to be apart of this team or leave. And if they do they’re on a zero tolerance policy for effort, coachableness, etc.

I HOPE, they change their tune on a dime or leave immediately.

what do I think will happen? Idk but I think CAM has a chance to grab this team and earn back some of the fans by how he responds. If he doesn’t do anything it could be worse than the losses.

I honestly don’t expect to see a bit of difference Tuesday night. I have listened to too many pre game radio interviews where he has said certain guys were going to get a chance only to see them remained chained to the bench. I am in full blown I will believe it when I see it mode. 

I sincerely hope I am wrong. I want to be wrong. 

39 minutes ago, cohete15 said:

I get the feeling that CAM has wanted to make some changes, and Fred Glass has prevented those changes.

That could possibly be the interesting info about the IU leadership that CoachSS was referring to in his tweet. But I’m really just guessing at this point.

3 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

It would possibly go against his athletes bill of rights that he came up with. 

WTH are you talking about?! I just be living under a rock. A BILL OF RIGHTS for students?! When did I wake up and the world turn inside out. I am so dang sick of everyone fighting for RIGHTS and ignoring responsibilities.

so what’s this all about?!🤦🏻‍♂️

As if coaches don’t have to deal with enough whining and crying from athletes now they have a Bill of Rights?

7 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

WTH are you talking about?! I just be living under a rock. A BILL OF RIGHTS for students?! When did I wake up and the world turn inside out. I am so dang sick of everyone fighting for RIGHTS and ignoring responsibilities.

so what’s this all about?!🤦🏻‍♂️

As if coaches don’t have to deal with enough whining and crying from athletes now they have a Bill of Rights?

Here you go. Established by Glass in 2014. https://iuhoosiers.com/news/2014/6/27/IU_Announces_Unprecedented_Student_Athlete_Bill_of_Rights.aspx

The #2 right set forth by Glass is "FOUR YEAR SCHOLARSHIP COMMITMENT REGARDLESS OF INJURY, ILLNESS, OR ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE."

3 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Here you go. Established by Glass in 2014. https://iuhoosiers.com/news/2014/6/27/IU_Announces_Unprecedented_Student_Athlete_Bill_of_Rights.aspx

The #2 right set forth by Glass is "FOUR YEAR SCHOLARSHIP COMMITMENT REGARDLESS OF INJURY, ILLNESS, OR ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE."

So once you get here feel free to cash it in, no accountability needed. I realize coaches can abuse athletes. But regardless of performance in anyway is over the top. This is absolutely undercutting coaches.

Archived