Purdue Pregame Thread

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I actually have a really bad feeling about this game. AH is never an easy place to play and you guys are desperate for a win. 

This team has been desperate for a while. The result has been home losses to OSU, Iowa, and a blowout at Minny. 

I'm past worrying about a loss and just hope it isn't another embarrassing blowout. 

If we have Drastic changes like promised, we shouldn't see any Smith, Fitz or Green.  Langford should sit for every lazy pass he makes and everyone should sit for every time they don't run back on defense.  I fully expect to lose a game playing guys who haven't seen the floor much.  But i would hope we see players who want to be on the floor.

With that said, PU by 12

1 hour ago, cybergates said:

Now that would be a "drastic change" if they were to play!

Matt Painter screams, "they're not eligible!" and Archie says, "my team is on the floor". IU blows out Turdue in a soon to be vacated, but much needed win. Haha

Those guys have been to just as many classes this semester as anyone from UNC or Kentucky.   Wait, anyone that actually plays for UNC or Kentucky.

4 hours ago, cybergates said:

Now that would be a "drastic change" if they were to play!

Matt Painter screams, "they're not eligible!" and Archie says, "my team is on the floor". IU blows out Turdue in a soon to be vacated, but much needed win. Haha

"Change in game plan. See those 3 guys? Juwon, Romeo....4 words, lob it to them. The rest of you, stay out of the way. If I see anything other than lobs or dunks, you'll be riding the pine so long that sap will be seeping from your rectal cavities."

3 hours ago, 3Ballin said:

Those guys have been to just as many classes this semester as anyone from UNC or Kentucky.   Wait, anyone that actually plays for UNC or Kentucky.

There's still nothing in this or any other universe that could convince me that Eric Bledsoe graduated high school, let alone passed even a remidial college course.

Archived