Trayce Jackson-Davis

Gonna share this with you all. Coming from a source who requested to be anonymous.  And I will not reveal where.  However, Trayce  was in the Bloomington "area" over the 4th of July.  And per the source.... not wanting to get our hopes up.... but things sounding good. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Gonna share this with you all. Coming from a source who requested to be anonymous.  And I will not reveal where.  However, Trayce  was in the Bloomington "area" over the 4th of July.  And per the source.... not wanting to get our hopes up.... but things sounding good. 

Thanks for the intel. Always appreciate!!

10 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Just saw this. That certainly should open some national eyes up. We know TJD is a 5 star and he's a stud but maybe beating up on some other comparable talents might make some of these national guys take more notice. 

28 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

This is not going to be received well in this board,I am sure of that.

You put this stuff out here like you are connected, but you put a bunch of contingencies on your posts so you can protect yourself if you are proven wrong.

I have zero connections to IU recruiting, and have admitted as such. Even so, I could post a bunch of malarkey with the asterisk of "my source doesn't want to divulge himself." That " information " is useless. Why even bother posting this if you aren't willing to substantiate what you purport to know?

The substance of the text really is impertinent. Rather, the way you position yourself as being a source of inside information really gets old when you aren't willing to provide verifiable sources 

22 minutes ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

You put this stuff out here like you are connected, but you put a bunch of contingencies on your posts so you can protect yourself if you are proven wrong.

I have zero connections to IU recruiting, and have admitted as such. Even so, I could post a bunch of malarkey with the asterisk of "my source doesn't want to divulge himself." That " information " is useless. Why even bother posting this if you aren't willing to substantiate what you purport to know?

The substance of the text really is impertinent. Rather, the way you position yourself as being a source of inside information really gets old when you aren't willing to provide verifiable sources 

Jerry, you’ve always seemed reasonable, and maybe you didn’t mean to sound chippy, but Mile is and always has been protective of his sources out of respect and to keep the info coming.  Additionally, he is an extremely kind person who lives and breathes IU.  

48 minutes ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

What you’re saying doesn’t match up. He just won’t divulge his source, never gave a contingency like “don’t be mad if I’m wrong” or “not a well trusted source but”.

58 minutes ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

Dude, really? 

I’ve literally never seen anyone question or take mile to task. Ever.

And, don’t let my post count deceive you, I have been around this community a *long* time, three boards, as a matter of fact.

Your post makes you sound as if you either:

a.) have an axe to grind 

or

b.) have reason to doubt the veracity of mile’s feelings/inclinations regardless of his record on similar matters

Where do your feelings come from?

1 hour ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

Odd post. Hope your day gets better. 

Just want to say.  I don't put stuff out just to put stuff out.  When I choose to do so, It is because I believe it is something most of you need and deserve to hear.  In this instance, some very prominent Bloomington personnel were in attendance with Trayce.  And did not want their names connected to what they wanted to be shared.  So they asked me to share on the board what they became a part of.  No different than a few years ago, when a friend of mine shared what he knew about a number one QB in the nation who was about to reverse course on his commit to IU.  He did not want to share for fear of a backlash, but asked me to share.  Turned out... there was a backlash towards me.... until the said QB actually reversed his course from his commit to IU.

To get attacked for some of this stuff is the very reason I don't always share everything that comes my way.  And why other of my many friends chose not to do it at all. Especially when it is negative in nature.  However, I thought you all, would like to hear some positive, REAL, news on Trayce.  No... I am not saying.... nor did my source say he is an IU lock.  Just that things are looking good for IU based on what they heard him telling them over the 4th of July. No different than I told you months before Romeo committed, because of what my sources were telling me.... that things were looking good for IU.

And one more thing for now.  Thanks to all you guys above that have and are supporting me.  They know I don't throw stuff out there.  Again, I think my track record over 10 plus years speaks for itself.

And now one last thing. I have never professed to be an "insider".  Just one lucky IU fan who over the course of a decade, many IU fans have trusted in, to share information they have come across. And have shared with me. At times they have requested me to keep to myself, which I always have honored. And other times, as with Tryace they have requested me to share.

1 hour ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

You are correct in that this is not going to be received well...certainly not by me.

Keep it comin' Mile.

2 hours ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

Sorry Jerry, I enjoy your posts but like everyone here you have the ability to not read Mile if you don't like his posts...also if you have a problem just pm him. Traditionally that is what I would do here but I want to publicly defend Mile. You knew this might not be well accepted so I'm not telling you anything you don't know.  

2 hours ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

You are correct about your post not being received well.  I am not going to trash you or your motives, but I am also not going stand idley by while you trash Mile.  As for me I am with Mile all day, every day!

I believe there is an axe to grind here.  The axe just doesn't have Mile's name on it.  The defensive stance Mile takes when posting intel as he has said, is due to the backlash he has received in the past.  No backlash, Mile would likely be confident sharing more and more directly.

I read everyday and I rarely post but Ive followed Mile for 8-10 years all the way back to the scout site and he has never posted frivolous information Jerry.  Whether you personally like him or not your post was uncalled for.  I always listen to what Mile says because there is always some truth to the info he gets, and Im smart enough to know kids change their minds more than their underwear.  Dont be that dirty streak Jer

1 hour ago, Cheaneyfan said:

I read everyday and I rarely post but Ive followed Mile for 8-10 years all the way back to the scout site and he has never posted frivolous information Jerry.  Whether you personally like him or not your post was uncalled for.  I always listen to what Mile says because there is always some truth to the info he gets, and Im smart enough to know kids change their minds more than their underwear.  Dont be that dirty streak Jer

Yep.  Like many others on this board.  You and I go a long way back. Thanks to you and the others for their votes of confidence in me.  And PoHoosier is correct. There have been many times I have held back.  Mostly when the intel was more of a negative nature.  In this case, I truly believed you all would appreciate hearing some positive news on one of IU's primary targets.... and as I said, above..... no different than when I shared intel on Romeo, months before he committed, and at a time when his recruitment was still looking a bit iffy for IU.

Really, really great to hear from you ....Cheaneyfan.

And a special shout out to Colonial Crester. Who has been in my corner since literally, the beginning.  Thanks "Boss" !

Now.... like Hoosier Hoopster said : it's time to "move along."

10 hours ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fl2JhK8MJK32SpiMNy%2Fgiphy.gif&hash=7d9ebf886ca60b5d87f9f4b278d0b718

Archived