Trayce Jackson-Davis

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

I’m not worried about UCLA...how is he going to sell going there when there is more than a 50-50 chance Alford gets fired after the year. Add the fact they just saw Wilkes go there supposedly a one and done and having to come back...yeah not worried at all.

5 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I’m not worried about UCLA...how is he going to sell going there when there is more than a 50-50 chance Alford gets fired after the year. Add the fact they just saw Wilkes go there supposedly a one and done and having to come back...yeah not worried at all.

The man that he calls dad is pro UCLA

16 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Didn’t help Crean kept a picture of one of his competitors on his desk. Derp

Still to this day that scenario blows my mind. Speaks to the kindness of Crean, welcoming to all....but on flip side you don't have a photo of your competitor nearby. Assuming the deal for Wilkes was already done by his last visit...KW had to be thinking in his mind I can hear Coach Alford talking to me while I'm in Crean's office. Haha

2 minutes ago, 2014Hoosier said:

My girlfriend, who knows nothing about IU basketball recruiting, stopped in center grove for gas this morning on her way to Bloomington. Oh and she started her trip in Fort Wayne. The universe is speaking. Brooks and TJD will be Hoosiers! 

Is your GF a surfer ? Can't talk about the winds, just yet.  I agree with you.  I swear there is a wave coming to Bloomington.  More than one will be riding that wave.

49 minutes ago, 2014Hoosier said:

My girlfriend, who knows nothing about IU basketball recruiting, stopped in center grove for gas this morning on her way to Bloomington. Oh and she started her trip in Fort Wayne. The universe is speaking. Brooks and TJD will be Hoosiers! 

I'll trust mile, but I'd feel better if she was from Ft Wayne originally, stayed in La Porte, then stopped in Center Grove on the way to Bloomington. 

🤔

48 minutes ago, BeerBQ said:

I'll trust mile, but I'd feel better if she was from Ft Wayne originally, stayed in La Porte, then stopped in Center Grove on the way to Bloomington. 

🤔

I’d feel a lot better if it was Trayce and Keion’s girlfriends traveling to IU together talking about rooming up so they can be close to their boys!

1 hour ago, HoosierJax said:

Not sure I like the surfer reference when to key guys are on OV in California..🤔

That. My friend.  Is precisely, the reason behind my post.  Don't like it ? ..... learn to love it.  LOL

Oh.... and thanks for being a member of our little family, known as Hoosier Sports Nation.  We may not be big. But we are passionate.

9 hours ago, IUwins0708 said:

Ramsey is ours to lose as well.  Add him to TJD and Brooks.  Being a from Indiana and being a Hoosier is what the norm will be again.  

That's our perfect class IMO.  Fills all needs and sends a big fat GTF off my lawn message to Cal, Izzo, Holtmann, and Mack.  If #4 opens up in the Spring swing for Stewart or a high quality grad transfer.

Archived