Trayce Jackson-Davis

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Inside Information at all! But I do have a buddy that graduated from Center Grove last year and says that his friends that are still at Center Grove have heard whispers that it is before Season starts he will commit. No inside information and the grape vine obviously can be wrong but thought I’d share!

2 hours ago, HoosierKix said:

No Inside Information at all! But I do have a buddy that graduated from Center Grove last year and says that his friends that are still at Center Grove have heard whispers that it is before Season starts he will commit. No inside information and the grape vine obviously can be wrong but thought I’d share!

I went to middle school at Center Grove but switched schools for high school so the majority of my close friends still go to CG.  One of them is on the basketball team and is good friends with Trayce.  About a month or so ago I even went to dinner with him and Trayce and played bball after.  I try to tell my friend that it seems like Trayce is going to commit before the season and he denies it but that is also probably because he is a big MSU fan.

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:24 PM, HSRecruitingNews said:

I went to middle school at Center Grove but switched schools for high school so the majority of my close friends still go to CG.  One of them is on the basketball team and is good friends with Trayce.  About a month or so ago I even went to dinner with him and Trayce and played bball after.  I try to tell my friend that it seems like Trayce is going to commit before the season and he denies it but that is also probably because he is a big MSU fan.

We will forgive you for having a friend that is a MSU fan (despite how poorly that reflects on you) only since you may be useful to us in our quest to know who, what, when, and where these kids will be going lol.

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

I thought he was a lock so why is he still looking at these other schools LOL!

Don’t worry Scott, we know what’s coming. “Well, he was a lock. He was all IU. But these are teenagers and crazy things happen, we said that all along.” Signed, Mr. “Insider” Who Has Not A Clue.

12 minutes ago, Hoosier24 said:

Don’t worry Scott, we know what’s coming. “Well, he was a lock. He was all IU. But these are teenagers and crazy things happen, we said that all along.” Signed, Mr. “Insider” Who Has Not A Clue.

💀 🐴 

13 minutes ago, Hoosier24 said:

43 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

If only we had a couple of posters on this board with inside knowledge, who openly shared inside knowledge....and were criticized by a few and haven't been back since. Thanks guys!

Guess you’ll just have to wait until he announces his decision. The horror...I mean I get that insiders stir up a ton of conversation here which can be fun to participate in but when’s the last time anyone actually broke anything legitimate?  No one knew Franklin was commiting, Fitzner was coming, Hunter? Damezi? Forrester? Phin? Anyone in the last 5 years? Blackmon and Romeo are two that sort of come to mind but even the insiders were quoted back and forth and the speculation lasted until the week if not day of. Even with Mile in Colorado we were all watching Davis’ announcement not really knowing who he was picking. Maybe I missed a bunch of info being shared here because if it was leaked here or the old site I certainly missed it

The only fool proof indicator is waiting for Jerry Meyer to change his crystal ball pick., to which Im almost convinced he’s paying parents for the info at this point. However this is  essentially worthless unless you can’t wait literally just one more day to find out. 

24 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

Guess you’ll just have to wait until he announces his decision. The horror...I mean I get that insiders stir up a ton of conversation here which can be fun to participate in but when’s the last time anyone actually broke anything legitimate?  No one knew Franklin was commiting, Fitzner was coming, Hunter? Damezi? Forrester? Phin? Anyone in the last 5 years? Blackmon and Romeo are two that sort of come to mind but even the insiders were quoted back and forth and the speculation lasted until the week if not day of. Even with Mile in Colorado we were all watching Davis’ announcement not really knowing who he was picking. Maybe I missed a bunch of info being shared here because if it was leaked here or the old site I certainly missed it

The only fool proof indicator is waiting for Jerry Meyer to change his crystal ball pick., to which Im almost convinced he’s paying parents for the info at this point. However this is  essentially worthless unless you can’t wait literally just one more day to find out. 

(Sorry mods....he deserved it). Believe their info if you want, don’t if you don’t want to. Ridiculous you feel the need to criticize people who relay what they hear. If you want to respond to each “insider info” comment with why you think it’s off...great! That’s your right, but quit acting like a turd. 

Signed....Not an insider and I take everything with a grain of salt.

9 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

So you missed the biggest  recruiting victory for IU in a decade plus? 2 of the insiders posted about Romeo last January. Guess you might need to re-read some of those threads. Anyway. I trust their information. Seems to me you might be the type that would rather prove someone wrong instead of highlight the positives. Anyway. Thanks for your contribution. 

Archived