Trayce Jackson-Davis

2 hours ago, Hoosier82 said:

Sorry you feel that way because I didn’t criticize you in any way shape or form nor was that my intent. It doesn’t matter to me if you want to keep your info to yourself but it’s pretty ridiculous for you to blame me and my post for your reasons not to. 

Edit: removed original post to heed calls to move this thread along. My apologies.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though my post yesterday was a joke and do really like getting info but why is it when these people get questioned people get so defensive.  Some come on here acting like big shots guarantying these things and when some other posters want to question them everyone loses their minds.  It is just like everyone has rights as long as you believe the same thing but if you don't then you are banished.

1 minute ago, CoachSS said:

A reminder to the masses: 

There is zero room for worry in a recruitment where one school has has an unbeatable lead for months and months. 

And nothing... nothing.... has changed in a LONG, LONG time.

CoachSS has spoken and reiterated again that IU is in the lead for TJD, let's relax and enjoy opening night for our Hoosiers for what should be a very impressive and fun season!

32 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Even though my post yesterday was a joke and do really like getting info but why is it when these people get questioned people get so defensive.  Some come on here acting like big shots guarantying these things and when some other posters want to question them everyone loses their minds.  It is just like everyone has rights as long as you believe the same thing but if you don't then you are banished. 

I think it sometimes goes back to the old thought or adage, "it's not what you say, but how you say it that matters".  When you're simply typing words there's no way to express your tone of voice.  People read words differently...not always in the same way.

16 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I know Indy and BLF has to do what they have to do....but it drives me crazy we invite these 4 national programs into our recruiting backyard every few years. 

It would be nice if we win a title in the next few years and replace MSU who won nearly 20 years ago. 

17 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

"TJD will be a guest of MSU tomorrow for the matchup with KU"

Just curious as to whether or not "being a guest of MSU" would constitute an official visit or a paid visit for MSU? It's written as if this visit is on the Spartans tab so to speak.

51 minutes ago, CoachSS said:

A reminder to the masses: 

There is zero room for worry in a recruitment where one school has has an unbeatable lead for months and months. 

And nothing... nothing.... has changed in a LONG, LONG time.

Appreciate your input. There have been some rumblings from some people who some of us are in contact with that it might not be as solid as most believe. Some hear a number of things coming from various people -- all "sources," good, bad, known and unknown, are good to hear from, but we always appreciate the info you bring to the board.

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

They are bringing you 3rd hand info. I don't know why any of you guys that complain about it(4 or 5) give a crap. Except to just bitch about something. You belong at peegs not on this board. We have always tried to have a civil board with good debate, keeping it light and fun for everyone. A couple of you can't seem to understand that and always want to kick the can.

12 minutes ago, Indykev said:

They are bringing you 3rd hand info. I don't know why any of you guys that complain about it(4 or 5) give a crap. Except to just bitch about something. You belong at peegs not on this board. We have always tried to have a civil board with good debate, keeping it light and fun for everyone. A couple of you can't seem to understand that and always want to kick the can.

Who made you god on this board and no I don't like Peegs or rivals at all.  I don't complain about them coming here and like the info but why do people have such thin skin around here.  All I said if he was such a lock like people say why is TJD still going to other places.  I never made it personal toward any person at all like you just did but people have the right to their opinion as well.

I might not always agree with people on here but I also feel like they should have the right to express their opinion.  I feel as long as it is civil and you don't personally attack some one then people should have the right to express their viewpoints without the fear of being banished.

16 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Who made you god on this board and no I don't like Peegs or rivals at all.  I don't complain about them coming here and like the info but why do people have such thin skin around here.  All I said if he was such a lock like people say why is TJD still going to other places.  I never made it personal toward any person at all like you just did but people have the right to their opinion as well.

I made him the god of the forum. 😀 He has tried to change the direction of this thread for a while as have many of the mods.  Yet it continues to focus on specific members and the information given freely on the board.  I politely suggest that if people have problems with other members they contact them thru pm.  If you have problems with mods contact them or me. 

We appreciate everyone on this forum. We appreciate what each of you bring to the forum. If you don't then we provide an easy option with the ignore feature.  If you that doesn't work then please have the maturity to just let others enjoy the information the "insiders" bring.

Now, please, back to TJD. 

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

To be fair, nobody “has rights” on a private message board, Scott. 

And, as you’ll find in much of society, the masses generally have their way. The folks in this thread who have chosen to take their shots at some of our longtime members and insiders have done so at their own peril. And, when asked politely to tone down the disruptive nature of their rhetoric have simply doubled down, come back for more. 

The majority of readers seem to not want to be further exposed to their interrogatives and relatively impolite manner. Mods have sorted it out, with grace and patience. And, I, for one, thank them.

Edit: And, I too, shall do my part to stick to the most coveted of discussions: TJD.

7 minutes ago, Colonialcrester said:

I made him the god of the forum. 😀 He has tried to change the direction of this thread for a while as have many of the mods.  Yet it continues to focus on specific members and the information given freely on the board.  I politely suggest that if people have problems with other members they contact them thru pm.  If you have problems with mods contact them or me. 

We appreciate everyone on this forum. We appreciate what each of you bring to the forum. If you don't then we provide an easy option with the ignore feature.  If you that doesn't work then please have the maturity to just let others enjoy the information the "insiders" bring.

Now, please, back to TJD. 

I never once said anything about the insiders and I  like the info they bring.  Show me where I personally attack any poster on here because you won't find it.  I was just making a joke about TJD being a lock even though he is going to the MSU game.  A couple of other posters made it personal but not me but I think people should be able to express their opinions as long as it is civil and don't make it personal.

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I never once said anything about the insiders and I  like the info they bring.  Show me where I personally attack any poster on here because you won't find it.  I was just making a joke about TJD being a lock even though he is going to the MSU game.  A couple of other posters made it personal but not me but I think people should be able to express their opinions as long as it is civil and don't make it personal.

IU Scott - As a longtime member of the forum I think you would know how this works.  How many times have we threatened bans?  Not many.  You may not realize what has been hanppening on this thread because the moderators have been able to edit before you have seen the attacks.  But let me assure you there have been over the top attacks including one today that called another member a pedophile.  As someone posted to you, your comment was at a bad time and you didn't realize it.  

Most of the time this would be handled via pm but I want others to see our thoughts on some of this.  

Archived