Trayce Jackson-Davis

8 minutes ago, Colonialcrester said:

IU Scott - As a longtime member of the forum I think you would know how this works.  How many times have we threatened bans?  Not many.  You may not realize what has been hanppening on this thread because the moderators have been able to edit before you have seen the attacks.  But let me assure you there have been over the top attacks including one today that called another member a pedophile.  As someone posted to you, your comment was at a bad time and you didn't realize it.  

Most of the time this would be handled via pm but I want others to see our thoughts on some of this.  

I am sorry because I must have missed the personal attacks because I was last on about 6 last night and by this morning It must have been cleaned up.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I am sorry because I must have missed the personal attacks because I was last on about 6 last night and by this morning It must have been cleaned up.

Trust me, I have edited some rough stuff. Like a member accusing ine insider of "slurping" people to get insight in high school kids. Others saying they only post for attention amd need to get a life etc.

Not to go back there, but to help you understand why we are doing some "clean up". I felt I would share just a bit of what we removed before you saw it.

Kev and DJ have done the bulk of cleanup. Those are examples of mine, which is minor compared to what they were "cleaning".

19 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Trust me, I have edited some rough stuff. Like a member accusing ine insider of "slurping" people to get insight in high school kids. Others saying they only post for attention amd need to get a life etc.

Not to go back there, but to help you understand why we are doing some "clean up". I felt I would share just a bit of what we removed before you saw it.

Kev and DJ have done the bulk of cleanup. Those are examples of mine, which is minor compared to what they were "cleaning".

Great job, mods! Those comments certainly don't fit our 'culture' here. It's hard to establish a good culture especially in an online community, but breaking a good one doesn't take a long time. 

Fellas, this is a great board, filled with lots of solid information and basketball minds. Let’s just appreciate the fact that we can come here and talk/vent all things IU. 

All that aside, I wouldn’t worry about TJD. When he decides to commit, we’ll talk about it. What we know is that a decision is coming and soon! Don’t worry about that which you can’t control. Check for updates, chat and take/or leave the info that’s passed along. Pretty simple. 

I know there is a lot of discussion on "inside info" and I AM NOT by any means an insider just have the one buddy that graduated from CG last year and he said people whispering that he might commit this weekend. I'm not sold on it, but thought that I would share the info. Again before people come for my head I AM NOT AN INSIDER!!

21 minutes ago, HoosierKix said:

I know there is a lot of discussion on "inside info" and I AM NOT by any means an insider just have the one buddy that graduated from CG last year and he said people whispering that he might commit this weekend. I'm not sold on it, but thought that I would share the info. Again before people come for my head I AM NOT AN INSIDER!!

Just seemed appropriate.

RIP Tom.

1 hour ago, CrimsonV said:

The insider of all insiders.  Jack f’ing Wang.  Be easy y’all

86F24374-D3FD-456E-B7C1-7722704E7051.jpeg

As wrong as he is about everything else, this actually concerns me that TJD is going elsewhere.  I'd felt a lot better if he'd tweeted about a silent verbal to Purdue.

I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Archived