Trayce Jackson-Davis

3 hours ago, FW_Hoosier said:

These SI articles always make me laugh.  “Junior forward Justin Smith will step into that space, but he’ll need help from both Jackson-Davis and Brunk under the basket to do so, especially with the graduation of 6’10” Evan Fitzner, who was a helpful presence in the paint last season.”

Uhhhh... Sure he was, lol.

Translation:

After looking at the roster, with heights, and knowing nothing about the team, I can opine on IU, as a journalist.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, FW_Hoosier said:

These SI articles always make me laugh.  “Junior forward Justin Smith will step into that space, but he’ll need help from both Jackson-Davis and Brunk under the basket to do so, especially with the graduation of 6’10” Evan Fitzner, who was a helpful presence in the paint last season.”

Uhhhh... Sure he was, lol.

Yeah...I was scratching my head there as well.  Absolutely not his role last year.

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Indykev said:

830pm and TJD is getting up shots in the Hall. Love this kid. I told him not to wreck on that damn scooter he was riding or we would all kill him. 

Great....i can see the headline in the Bloomington paper....."Crazy Stalker Threatens Star Freshman Over Public Transportation!!"   🤣🤣🤣🤣

• 5 months later...

Archived