Trayce Jackson-Davis

2 minutes ago, INDenizen said:

Appreciate you passing on stuff you hear and not going any further than that...or giving absolutes. No "Done Deals" or "It's a Lock". Looking forward to seeing how things play out. 

I'm pretty sure this one is a done deal. I like the whole deal here... parents, coaches, player, etc.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 2:55 PM, btownqb said:

I'm pretty sure this one is a done deal. I like the whole deal here... parents, coaches, player, etc.

I'm hoping it's a done deal, the limited times I've seen TJD I was impressed, and he has room to grow and improve yet, which is exciting.  He could be a special player...oh, wow, that sounded like Dick Vitale there.

On 4/17/2018 at 9:21 AM, btownqb said:

Very confident. This was much different then what I thought (from talking to a CG coach at the beginning of March).. but then talking to another source, he said it's a done deal. 

The CG coach is one of my good friends, he doesn't have a ton of information when it comes to Trayce... just sees what happens and offers an opinion. The guys saying the beginning of May is legit. 

You still hearing this to be the case?

31 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

You still hearing this to be the case?

I’ve heard he’s ready.  Parents want him to be patient and make sure this is what he wants.  They are on board for IU just don’t want him decommitting 6-8 months later.  I’m about 95% sure he will be a Hoosier.  

3 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

I’ve heard he’s ready.  Parents want him to be patient and make sure this is what he wants.  They are on board for IU just don’t want him decommitting 6-8 months later.  I’m about 95% sure he will be a Hoosier.  

I know it is the wrong thread can speak of probability with brooks 

16 minutes ago, Cutter said:

I know it is the wrong thread can speak of probability with brooks 

Haven’t heard much about Brooks, haven’t asked either.  I’m sure we are right in the thick of it though.  His dad and Schilling are close and that helps too.

16 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Haven’t heard much about Brooks, haven’t asked either.  I’m sure we are right in the thick of it though.  His dad and Schilling are close and that helps too.

Ok thanks for keeping the updates for the recruits I know myself and others really appreciate that

Archived