Trayce Jackson-Davis

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not getting my hopes up about this one. People have mentioned like 3 times before to hear a commitment from him soon (which obviously never happened). 

Trayce also isn't even considered a 2nd round pick in the 2020 draft, so I wouldn't worry about the idea of him looking to be a OAD. 

1 hour ago, Reacher said:

If he comes this year will he bump Smith to the bench? Start ahead of Davis and Fitzner and Thompson? I know what you are saying and to me TJD reclassifying would signal him going somewhere else if he wants playing time. Davis was highly ranked and we saw how he struggled on D. 

OR he wants to play with Romeo badly and feels this can be a really special team that he does not want to miss out on. In that case, maybe he is ok with lesser minutes. Even if he did start, would he get more than 20+ minutes with all of our depth? The quick path to the NBA would be somewhere else with a featured role and more PT

Davis and TJD aren't comparable. Davis isn't a fit for what we do, TJD is. 

11 minutes ago, DocHoosier said:

Also would add this is the most Dakich thing ever. Throw some garbage out on his radio show and hoping it leads to discussion and controversy!

More than likely. I'll take another 3 months off and see what happens by Labor Day.

1 hour ago, DocHoosier said:

Also would add this is the most Dakich thing ever. Throw some garbage out on his radio show and hoping it leads to discussion and controversy!

Dead on Doc.  When I read this, earlier, I nearly posted....... more Dak BS.  All in the effort to increase his ratings.  People need to do what I did years ago.  Quit..... listening to Dak. He is not about solid reporting of facts (should have talked to dad first)..... Dak is all about himself.  If Dak had talked to dad first... he could have still had a story.  And more credible.... simply by stating, that after talking to dad, the rumor floating around about TJD is not true.  Now.... that is reputable reporting. And the kind that will get listeners to tune in, rather than tune out. 

40 minutes ago, CoachSS said:

He's not reclassifying. 

Not a single person that knows him or his family thinks he will re-class so I'm inclined to believe them. 

Guys. I know many of you already know.  But for others that don't.  There are two guys here that when they speak... pay attention.  0708, gave you the goods on Juwan's announcement coming on the 29th, and not the 30th. In fact 0708, days ahead of the announcement 0708 said over and over again that Juwan was coming back.

And CoachSS is as tuned into IU and IUBB recruiting as much as anyone else as well.  And dare I say.... much more than Dak.  Take whatever Dak says with a two pound pack of salt.  Take what 0708, and CoachSS share with us..... TO THE BANK ! 

47 minutes ago, CoachSS said:

He's not reclassifying. 

Not a single person that knows him or his family thinks he will re-class so I'm inclined to believe them. 

Wow somebody needs to call in and roast Dakich. Click baiting your viewers in like this is so dumb...I would call in but I don't want to listen. 

Dakich - For the record if you're reading...just stick to the facts. I love hearing your color commentary about 95% of the time...Hoosier nation is fed up with your 5% out of nowhere BS though and it ruins everything.

1070/107.5 hosts aren't journalists.  Expecting them to vet sources like a journalist is unrealistic.

Thats not to say they should say whatever pops into their brains, but if you want a comparison they are opinion writers, not journalists.

11 minutes ago, BDidds said:

1070/107.5 hosts aren't journalists.  Expecting them to vet sources like a journalist is unrealistic.

Thats not to say they should say whatever pops into their brains, but if you want a comparison they are opinion writers, not journalists.

You are right. For me to say Dak is a journalist, is an affront to true journalist's.  My bad on that.  Dak is not a journalist.  He is a sensationalist. 

7 hours ago, ADegenerate said:

I’ve posted a few times reclassification is the way to go for 5 Stars. You’re getting that one and done age but you get the extra year with college strength coaches and college players.

edit: implying that they stay the second year.

You're pretty smart for a degenerate.

10 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

You're pretty smart for a degenerate.

😂😂😂. One out of a hundred posts I’ll luck my way into a decent comment. I took this name ironically about 15 years ago as a pro poker player and just went with it on the forums I post at. 

3 minutes ago, ADegenerate said:

😂😂😂. One out of a hundred posts I’ll luck my way into a decent comment. I took this name ironically about 15 years ago as a pro poker player and just went with it on the forums I post at. 

Hardly a day goes by, that I don't learn something about our great family of Hoosier Sports Nation members.  Never knew you were a professional poker player.  Gotta say... knowing my skills at the game.... I am truly impressed. 

Archived