Trayce Jackson-Davis

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I assume you are talking about me.  I am not freaking out, nor an i worries if he doesn't pick IU.  I have been a fan long enough to know that we don't always get who we want and that high school kids change their minds day to day.  Troll me all you want, it just isn't going to get you anywhere

You worry about IU basketball way too much.  Relax...it's a game played by young men strictly for your entertainment.

4 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

You worry about IU basketball way too much.  Relax...it's a game played by young men strictly for your entertainment.

TJD listed at 6'9 230 on ESPN, which is exactly where I was told, by my buddy, he was at height and weight wise at the beginning of the summer. 

24 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Hoosier Guy is a famous optimist from BTB. You'll learn to appreciate it! 

Good to see you over here, Hoosier Guy. I'm dabbling myself.

Welcome! Love the user name btw. I’ll have you know that I successfully dominated a full strom from Pizza King yesterday.

1 hour ago, Stromboli said:

Hoosier Guy is a famous optimist from BTB. You'll learn to appreciate it! 

Good to see you over here, Hoosier Guy. I'm dabbling myself.

Nice to know. I am already appreciative.   And happy to see you here as well. 

4 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I am actually not worried that much.  It's a forum.  I am giving my opinion just for conversation like everyone else. 

Opinion? It sounded like you were in the room during the visits. Words like "in my opinion" or "I think/don't think" would be helpful. The way you said it made it sound like you actually knew something. 

43 minutes ago, ADegenerate said:

The Newburgh one. You live in the south as well? Kind of assumed they branched out but couldn’t tell you how far they’re spread. Incredible storms! Pizza is hotttt trash though IMO.

WOW!!!! I had no idea they branched out that far. Yes, I'm on the river in Jeff. Me and my son go to the New Albany pizza king. They serve the tables drinks by a train set. He loves it.

1 hour ago, JEFFVETTE said:

WOW!!!! I had no idea they branched out that far. Yes, I'm on the river in Jeff. Me and my son go to the New Albany pizza king. They serve the tables drinks by a train set. He loves it.

Living in Iowa, that is one thing I miss from Indiana is Pizza King  & Arni's.

2 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Opinion? It sounded like you were in the room during the visits. Words like "in my opinion" or "I think/don't think" would be helpful. The way you said it made it sound like you actually knew something. 

I will in the future though use the IMO or I think.  I forget that there are people on this site who actually have inside information on things like this.

2 hours ago, JEFFVETTE said:

They're in basically the entire southern part of the state. 

Archived