Trayce Jackson-Davis

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ADegenerate said:

If you’re desperate you can get em shipped.

http://www.pizzakingevansville.com/nationwide-delivery/

ARE YOU KIDDING ME !   I never knew that.  Been making stroms at home.  And though ok.... nothing like the stroms I remember.

Appreciate that link.... and will be having some stroms shipped out soon. 

Thanks very much for the link.... I do appreciate it. 

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME !   I never knew that.  Been making stroms at home.  And though ok.... nothing like the stroms I remember.

Appreciate that link.... and will be having some stroms shipped out soon. 

Thanks very much for the link.... I do appreciate it. 

Very glad to help you out. Pro tip that you might have forgotten....they brush it with melted butter right out of the oven. 

9 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Opinion? It sounded like you were in the room during the visits. Words like "in my opinion" or "I think/don't think" would be helpful. The way you said it made it sound like you actually knew something. 

I thought the same, until I saw his post's concluding thought include the word 'feeling'.

13 hours ago, ADegenerate said:

Very glad to help you out. Pro tip that you might have forgotten....they brush it with melted butter right out of the oven. 

Actually, I never ate at Pizza King.  And of course there are none here in Colorado.  However, I did view a You Tube Video showing how they slather the melted butter at Pizza King right out of the oven.  Never had one prepped that way.  But it looked good, and without your help, once again, would not have known about the melted butter either. 

Yes, TJD deserves his topic back.  I did, as Reacher said, put a lengthy Pizza King post in the off-topic thread where it belongs.  Here, we need to continue to argue if TJD is 6'8.5" or 6'9" and is that with or without his taller than average 1.5" platform sneakers on?

34 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Yes, TJD deserves his topic back.  I did, as Reacher said, put a lengthy Pizza King post in the off-topic thread where it belongs.  Here, we need to continue to argue if TJD is 6'8.5" or 6'9" and is that with or without his taller than average 1.5" platform sneakers on?

Don’t forget his hair

5 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Lol hes not 6'7.. I can promise you that. Closer to 6'10 than 6'7

Look at the ACTUAL measurements that were posted earlier this summer by Boom Baby. Those are the no bullshit measurements that had DJ Carton under 6 feet and Trace at 6-7 no shoes and 6-8.5 in shoes. That's not my numbers and it's not biased numbers either. Those numbers may be a month old at most. 

I think they are in the 2019 Recruiting Hub but I'm going from memory on that part.

28 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Look at the ACTUAL measurements that were posted earlier this summer by Boom Baby. Those are the no bullshit measurements that had DJ Carton under 6 feet and Trace at 6-7 no shoes and 6-8.5 in shoes. That's not my numbers and it's not biased numbers either. Those numbers may be a month old at most. 

I think they are in the 2019 Recruiting Hub but I'm going from memory on that part.

That's ok he plays a lot bigger than 6'8 unlike some big guys that are 6'10 and play like they are 6 foot. That's hard to watch. 

2 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

That's ok he plays a lot bigger than 6'8 unlike some big guys that are 6'10 and play like they are 6 foot. That's hard to watch. 

I agree.  I really like his game and in the end, a half-inch or even an inch won't make much difference.  I feel the same way about Carton.  Dude plays a lot bigger than he measures.

I just get amused at how the numbers are almost always stretched.

Archived