Trayce Jackson-Davis

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

This is not going to be received well in this board,I am sure of that.

You put this stuff out here like you are connected, but you put a bunch of contingencies on your posts so you can protect yourself if you are proven wrong.

I have zero connections to IU recruiting, and have admitted as such. Even so, I could post a bunch of malarkey with the asterisk of "my source doesn't want to divulge himself." That " information " is useless. Why even bother posting this if you aren't willing to substantiate what you purport to know?

The substance of the text really is impertinent. Rather, the way you position yourself as being a source of inside information really gets old when you aren't willing to provide verifiable sources 

Seriously guy, name one insider who names their sources.  They can't if they want to stay an insider lol. Bizarre post.

1 hour ago, CapnRon said:

Seriously guy, name one insider who names their sources.  They can't if they want to stay an insider lol. Bizarre post.

Just feel the need to reiterate once again, seeing as how I am the center of this controversy.  I have never... nor am I an "insider".   However, I have been blessed, as an avid IU fan and graduate of the great Indiana University, to have met other avid IU fans, as well as true "insiders", who have been more than willing to share intel with me for many years now.

Not naming sources, is as one of those people today who shared information with me, is what and why he says leads him to believe my credibility.  And no... I will never reveal a source.... unless and until a source says it is ok for me to do so.  It's happened.  In fact, years back "Birdman" who is now a High School coach in Indiana, told me some intel that it was ok for me to reveal the source of.  As he wanted members to understand the veracity of what I was relaying.  Just know.... that is a rare case.

17 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

We asked everyone to move on. Please do so. 

Yes SIR !  Plse note that I attempted to do this earlier.  However... others (not me) came back with questions.  All I was doing was responding to them. Seems they did not want to move on. Over and out.  Perhaps to never return. 

32 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Yes SIR !  Plse note that I attempted to do this earlier.  However... others (not me) came back with questions.  All I was doing was responding to them. Seems they did not want to move on. Over and out.  Perhaps to never return. 

I did not quote you, so kindly do not try to play the victim like you were attacked. Thanks. 

Well , y'all have had your opportunity to speak your piece.

Do I stand by my post-absolutely.

Might I have an axe to grind-that goes back a long way with Mile. Maybe I do. Maybe I don't view him with the same reverence most on here do.

I am a black/white kind of guy. I work in a profession where being completely open and honest with my clients has led me to be extremely successful over the last 30 years.

I don't believe in hiding behind curtains for fear of being proven wrong. Put it out there fully...if you are proven wrong, deal with it.

Protecting sources... LOL! There is one professional journalist that posts regularly here, he may need to " protect his sources." The rest of us are a bunch of IU basketball fans. Some people seem to think they need to boost their egos by  claiming that they have information. Maybe they do-- just put it out there. My God. No one here is so important that they risk ruin by saying something that turns out wrong. So what! Someone decides not to clue you in because you divulged " confidential " information.

The whole idea that posters on here are above reproach because they have "sources to protect " is laughable.

Glad y'all are of one mind on this. Lets me know that this board really is like many of the others. Have a dissenting opinion and might as well look elsewhere 

33 minutes ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

Well , y'all have had your opportunity to speak your piece.

Do I stand by my post-absolutely.

Might I have an axe to grind-that goes back a long way with Mile. Maybe I do. Maybe I don't view him with the same reverence most on here do.

I am a black/white kind of guy. I work in a profession where being completely open and honest with my clients has led me to be extremely successful over the last 30 years.

I don't believe in hiding behind curtains for fear of being proven wrong. Put it out there fully...if you are proven wrong, deal with it.

Protecting sources... LOL! There is one professional journalist that posts regularly here, he may need to " protect his sources." The rest of us are a bunch of IU basketball fans. Some people seem to think they need to boost their egos by  claiming that they have information. Maybe they do-- just put it out there. My God. No one here is so important that they risk ruin by saying something that turns out wrong. So what! Someone decides not to clue you in because you divulged " confidential " information.

The whole idea that posters on here are above reproach because they have "sources to protect " is laughable.

Glad y'all are of one mind on this. Lets me know that this board really is like many of the others. Have a dissenting opinion and might as well look elsewhere 

Don’t disagree with most of this, but if Milehi is getting info and being asked not to share who from, why would you want him to drop a name if it would cause the person to stop giving info to him? If you choose not to believe him or his sources, then fine, but don’t think it’s fair to expect him to name names. 

I just don’t see an issue, either way. I’m thankful that I’ve been given the ability to look past things that I question. I feel like we’re beating a dead horse here and it’s completely senseless to call anyone out on a message board. If I’m not talking IU Hoops or something pertaining directly to IU Hoops, I don’t pay too much attention to the board... no offense fellas. 

That being said, I enjoy both posters and what they respectively bring to the board. 

Let’s move on and squash this. There are more important things to worry about and life is too short to waste it here, arguing about sources, or whatever. Let’s get this thread back on track. Pretty sure we’re all adults here. 🍻

57 minutes ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

I am glad you are speaking your opinion, but i disagree in the logic of your post.  Are you saying mile is making up stuff?  Because nobody gives up there sources if they want to keep getting info from them.  You do understand that, right?

Archived