Trayce Jackson-Davis

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

Ok I'd absolutely love to have TJD but seems to me the kid really wants attention. Seems like he wants Romeo treatment. Kinda rubbing me the wrong way honestly. 

He kinda deserves it? He’s a high ranked player in his class, and it’s 2018. This is how it goes nowadays. What if Bob Knight had Twitter!?!? 😂😂 

I get why you feel that way though. Like I said, every top player will have a top 3, 5, 6, 12, etc. 

Like I posted in the Franklin thread I always root for the player over the institution. If I had my druthers we'd be progressive and rally around the players and make IU a program that supports the best interests of the players regardless of where they go. IMO take your time, take your visits and do what's best for you you Trayce! 

10 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Because he’s releasing a top 6? Literally every blue chip recruit does this. 

Haha Umm well duh. Yes I'm pretty familiar with how recruiting goes. It's the hey I'm announcing my top 6 soon. Then another tweet hey my top 6 on Sunday. And then another teaser tweet of his top 6.. and I've personally talked and been around him a few times. It's some little things that aren't obvious to everybody else so I figured people wouldn't agree which is fine. And I could totally be wrong because I don't personally know the kid but it's just my read on him.  And it's really not that big of a deal if we need to give him Romeo treatment to get him in candy strips then let's get it done! Its pretty obvious Trayce  is a heck of a player. Probably Mr. basketball. 

So not here to bash the kid I love his game and really excited about the possibility of him being a Hoosier. Some of this stuff just makes me yawn. But hey if everyone was the same the world wouldn't go round.

10 hours ago, Coach Robby said:

He kinda deserves it? He’s a high ranked player in his class, and it’s 2018. This is how it goes nowadays. What if Bob Knight had Twitter!?!? 😂😂 

I get why you feel that way though. Like I said, every top player will have a top 3, 5, 6, 12, etc. 

Yup very true most of em do

I guess I get going on an official to UCLA just for the free trip, but Iowa and WF? Realistically, it's probably down to IU and MSU, with PU way on the outside looking in. With the MSU athletics dept./university administration being the garbage fire that it is, I'm steering  WAY clear of that mess if I'm any kind of recruit. So really, there is only one clear cut choice, and I think we know who that is. #Frangipani

Archived