Trayce Jackson-Davis

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, zerawkid said:

Why release a top six that excludes a school that still holds any interest?

Not doubting you. Just curious.

Every now and then a kid lists his top 6 or 10 or whatever and then adds another school. 

I think he's going to commit to IU, but as they say, aint over till the fat lady sings.

1 minute ago, Indykev said:

Not sure why PU is shocking to some. Daddy Dale thinks Painter is the Big man whisper.

Absolutely.  Look at all of the Purdue big men Painter schooled into the NBA...Swanigan...Haas...Hammons...I mean, the list is endless!

Sarcasm.gif.5eb0f08f578567fb8eb71958d66061e5.gif

7 hours ago, BornHoosier said:

If TJD chooses Tom Izzo over all the current Buzz surrounding IU hoops then he was never a Hoosier from the start!

I know you want HSN to get this thread to get to 300 pages and have this community recruit TJD to IU singlehandedly.  Can it be done without insulting or at the very least questioning his decision should he go elsewhere?

1 hour ago, PoHoosier said:

I know you want HSN to get this thread to get to 300 pages and have this community recruit TJD to IU singlehandedly.  Can it be done without insulting or at the very least questioning his decision should he go elsewhere?

Every forum since the beginning of time has had "that guy".

14 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I am surprised that Iowa keep showing up in big name kids final 6 or less list.  Although they are not getting picked it interesting that they are in the mix

They seem to have taken our place under Crean. Making a bunch of final lists but mostly missing out.

2 minutes ago, cybergates said:

They seem to have taken our place under Crean. Making a bunch of final lists but mostly missing out.

Speaking of which...no Georgia on that list....which I'm sure Crean had targeted and spoke to him a couple years ago...interesting teams like Wake Forest on the list and Georgia isn't. A sign of Crean's recruiting or more that he knows he is an IU lock and not worth fight for.

2 hours ago, cybergates said:

Please don’t mistake this for pessimism, because I think Archie is the real deal, but I would like to see consistent and sustained recruiting success before I toss another program under what used to be our bus.

Archived