Trayce Jackson-Davis

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Nothing better than searching for your own name and going after some random dude with 33 followers to stir up a little drama.  TJD taking a page straight out of Dakich’s playbook, lol

That's hardly "going after him." He told him he was wrong. What's wrong with refuting a bogus rumor stated as fact?

28 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Nothing better than searching for your own name and going after some random dude with 33 followers to stir up a little drama.  TJD taking a page straight out of Dakich’s playbook, lol

20 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

That's hardly "going after him." He told him he was wrong. What's wrong with refuting a bogus rumor stated as fact?

TJD was definitely searching his name on Twitter. No need to refute a bogus rumor from a nobody . Just ignore it and move on.

I'm sure this Wang dude got the rumor rolling so Trayce went to search him out and refute it so that it didn't snowball. He just squashed it. We have no evidence he sits at his desk at school checking himself out on the internet 24/7. He just didn't want bad info about himself spreading.

2 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Yeah, “going after” wasn’t the right phrase.  There’s absolutely nothing wrong with it, just kind of amusing.  Hardly counts as a “rumor” when it’s tweeted out by a nobody with 33 followers.  This is just TJD going out of his way to get some attention and stir things up, like most high profile recruits do.  More power to him.

Who is this Jack Wang idiot anyway?  That's the second time I've seen him ridiculed for stating something as fact when it was later proven to be false.  I swear it was something dumb like Mason Gillis to IU but I don't see it in his feed.  I do see a bold prediction for Armaan Franklin to Purdue...

Captain Obvious.jpg

24 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Yeah, “going after” wasn’t the right phrase.  There’s absolutely nothing wrong with it, just kind of amusing.  Hardly counts as a “rumor” when it’s tweeted out by a nobody with 33 followers.  This is just TJD going out of his way to get some attention and stir things up, like most high profile recruits do.  More power to him.

Looks to me like he got a good laugh outta shutting the schmuck down.  What's the issue? 

Go Hoosiers!!!

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

Who is this Jack Wang idiot anyway?  That's the second time I've seen him ridiculed for stating something as fact when it was later proven to be false.  I swear it was something dumb like Mason Gillis to IU but I don't see it in his feed.  I do see a bold prediction for Armaan Franklin to Purdue...

Captain Obvious.jpg

I tihnk it's got to be a fake account, some random Asian profile photo.

He wrote that Armaan Franklin committed to Purdue, and Franklin's mother responded to the tweet directly.

1 hour ago, hoosierdaddy said:

He wrote that Armaan Franklin committed to Purdue, and Franklin's mother responded to the tweet directly.

That's right.  I was thrown off by the prediction only tweet.  Me must have taken the Franklin committed to Purdue post down.

1 hour ago, dbmhoosier said:

It will be really odd if he isn't a Hoosier.  I'd bet on a commit around HH.

I was think what better way to make a splash than to tweet a commitment after hoosier hysteria while people are still in the building

Archie could even be in on in and suggest people check twitter

Archived