Trayce Jackson-Davis

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Thanks for sharing this photo! Hopefully just hanging out and seeing what campus feels like when students are there. Based on twitter...he also stopped by BuffaLouie's too haha. Don't think I remember owner there tweeting out recruit photos before.

BuffaLouie's on Twitter: "Had the pleasure of meeting ⁦@TrayceJackson⁩ son of Indiana Pacer legend Dale Davis. Trayce is considering playing for our beloved ⁦@IUHoosiers⁩ and based on the way he can devour wings, we’re hoping he makes the right decision! #stayinstate… https://t.co/OL1IDSzIAq"

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

I'm trying not to get too excited  :nansplit:, but man, this has to be a good sign....  right??

Either that, or the kid is just trying to get his last fills of the wings at BuffaLouie's.   LOL.

No. I honestly thought he was ours at last year's Hoosier Hysteria.  And I still think he will still be ours. 

Trayce - '"Dude, don't turn around, but that guy back behind us taking the picture has been following me around all day."

Ostrom - "Probably harmless.  But, there is one weirdo you have to watch out for.  De'Ron made the mistake of getting into the car with him a few weeks ago.  The guy refused to stop the car and let him out.  De'Ron wasn't able to escape until the guy ran out of gas."

Trayce - '"That's messed up.  Who does that?"

Ostrom - "It's Indiana...It's Indiana.....Wait, let me rephrase that."

6 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Trayce - '"Dude, don't turn around, but that guy back behind us taking the picture has been following me around all day."

Ostrom - "Probably harmless.  But, there is one weirdo you have to watch out for.  De'Ron made the mistake of getting into the car with him a few weeks ago.  The guy refused to stop the car and let him out.  De'Ron wasn't able to escape until the guy ran out of gas."

Fouls - "I've been thinking about you. A lot."

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

I think what Hoosierhoopster was attempting to say was : "Seriously, funny, dude "

I will offer with my traditional : "Well done".  Especially the part about De'Ron trying to get out of the car when he realized the driver was Kev.... again !  LOL.  

Archived