Trayce Jackson-Davis

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, milehiiu said:

That. My friend.  Is precisely, the reason behind my post.  Don't like it ? ..... learn to love it.  LOL

Oh.... and thanks for being a member of our little family, known as Hoosier Sports Nation.  We may not be big. But we are passionate.

Thanks to you and others for letting me put my 2 cents in about a program and tradition i have followed for 40 years 

On 9/2/2018 at 8:33 AM, dbmhoosier said:

That's our perfect class IMO.  Fills all needs and sends a big fat GTF off my lawn message to Cal, Izzo, Holtmann, and Mack.  If #4 opens up in the Spring swing for Stewart or a high quality grad transfer.

I think I heard Ramsey wanted to wait til the spring to decide...and seeing as our 3rd opening technically won’t come open til the spring it makes sense...combine that with an open starting 2 guard spot as well...it doesn’t get much better a fit. I don’t think Stewert will land here but I would love it as well. If someone else leaves for pros or transfers I could definitely see us going the grad route to keep open spots for 2020.

5 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Sounds like Newman better commit soon or he's going to be left out.

Said the same sentiments since May or June. Each kid deserves to let the recruiting process play out however they see fit. No problem at all with that. But some of these kids will wish they would have jumped on board if/when they could have. Sounds like we have about a month to go until we know how this class will form. I've lasted since April. What's another 30 days.

19 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Said the same sentiments since May or June. Each kid deserves to let the recruiting process play out however they see fit. No problem at all with that. But some of these kids will wish they would have jumped on board if/when they could have. Sounds like we have about a month to go until we know how this class will form. I've lasted since April. What's another 30 days.

I am not sure if it will be Ramsy or Newman that joins KB and TJD. I feel 1 if them will be the 3rd. Do not count out Stewart. IUWINS is the guy to listen to.

14 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Even if we have used all 3 if stewart still wanted in he would be in

You would have to think so. I am not saying this is likely just that it is more of a possibility than most believe,  that Romeo comes back for a 2nd year. He is not the normal 5 star kid. I would not be surprised either way when he makes his decision.

30 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

You would have to think so. I am not saying this is likely just that it is more of a possibility than most believe,  that Romeo comes back for a 2nd year. He is not the normal 5 star kid. I would not be surprised either way when he makes his decision.

He's going pro barring a plummet in his draft stock. If he falls to mid to late 1st on draft boards, would he come back? Very possible.

I agree, he's a special kid. He's not going to go pro just to go pro. He has to be in a good position to do so, which he will be, barring something unforseen.

54 minutes ago, ephul said:

He's going pro barring a plummet in his draft stock. If he falls to mid to late 1st on draft boards, would he come back? Very possible.

I agree, he's a special kid. He's not going to go pro just to go pro. He has to be in a good position to do so, which he will be, barring something unforseen.

Is this your opinion or inside info just curious?

26 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Is this your opinion or inside info just curious?

Knowing some folks in New Albany, this is the general consensus. If he's slated to go high in the draft, he's going. If for whatever reason he falls, he won't.

He's in a good position. His family and such won't push/require him to go to the NBA early, regardless of draft stock. He's in a position to go when he feels he's maximized his stock.

Archived