Trayce Jackson-Davis

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

This too is an NCAA violation. 

Considered an FKIM01 violation as well.  It still happened though...

A local group of loyal Kiwanians visited my office trying to restart the local chapter (I was a member of the old one).  I was in a meeting with a client and inexplicably, they decided to wait.  Well, you guessed it...one gentleman's breakfast burrito announced it's presence sending him scurrying to my restroom for an extended stay.  My assistant later told me that there were several alarming noises and unfortunately, the gentleman failed to deploy the exhaust fan, instead wafting the exhaust into the reception area for everyone else to enjoy.  He finally came out, bringing an ill breeze with him and said something about some food item not agreeing with him.  With that friendly fire incident, these steadfast Kiwanian soldiers finally gave up their siege and exited, leaving my poor assistant behind to marinate in his wake while helplessly waving and emptying a can of Lysol.

I politely turned down the invitation to join the new, improved and fragrant Kiwanis club. ☢️☢️☢️

2 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Considered an FKIM01 violation as well.  It still happened though...

A local group of loyal Kiwanians visited my office trying to restart the local chapter (I was a member of the old one).  I was in a meeting with a client and inexplicably, they decided to wait.  Well, you guessed it...one gentleman's breakfast burrito announced it's presence sending him scurrying to my restroom for an extended stay.  My assistant later told me that there were several alarming noises and unfortunately, the gentleman failed to deploy the exhaust fan, instead wafting the exhaust into the reception area for everyone else to enjoy.  He finally came out, bringing an ill breeze with him and said something about some food item not agreeing with him.  With that friendly fire incident, these steadfast Kiwanian soldiers finally gave up their siege and exited, leaving my poor assistant behind to marinate in his wake while helplessly waving and emptying a can of Lysol.

I politely turned down the invitation to join the new, improved and fragrant Kiwanis club. ☢️☢️☢️

Strong humble brag.  I thought for sure you’d get one more “my assistant” in there lol.

31 minutes ago, goonaha said:

Wake Forest official visit is cancelled and they are cut. Unrelated to hurricane.

Hey goonaha. You have been with us since the inception of HSN 3.0.  And though you don't post that much. I do want you to know as the Chancellor Emeritus of this tiny, yet great IU fan site, that I personally appreciate you're being a member.

Having said that.... thank you.... for confirming what was passed on to me, just the other day.

Take care. 

1 hour ago, CrimsonV said:

Strong humble brag.  I thought for sure you’d get one more “my assistant” in there lol.

If I was humble bragging, I would have made up a 2nd assistant.:coffee:

That was her story as I didn't witness any of it.  She was pretty unhappy about it and me laughing probably didn't help.

10 hours ago, Coach Robby said:

Tweeted great in home visit with us. Guess it couldn’t have been bad. Go on your visits bc you deserve them, then commit at HH when the whole crowd is chanting TJD, TJD!

Would he be allowed to do that at HH because I know that they can't mentioned recruits by name when they walked across the floor last year.

1 minute ago, IUaic said:

Probably why he has only coached at the High School level since Crean fired him.

I don't care where he was an assistant...short of witnessing NCAA violations, you show loyalty to your coach.  It's karma that his career has been in in free fall ever since.

Archived