Trayce Jackson-Davis

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, 5 championships said:

Lol no joke! Honestly would of put IU in the dumps for good. What a disaster that would of been. 

If Alford got the job I was prepared to tap out completely. Not sure I could stick to it but it was that serious. Hearing the bullshit from Dakich about needing an Indiana guy in and how an Indiana guy was next in line infuriated me. 

I don’t trust Glass in the slightest and I wonder just how differently this would have played out if not for Alfords sleazy handling of the Pierre  case and how a small sect of fans were vocal about it.

15 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

It's mind boggling that he still has the UCLA job.  They had fired a guy who went to 3 Final Fours in like 5 seasons I believe.

Actually it was 3 FF's in a row......Howland didn't get fired for his lack of success, but rather what was going on behind the scenes.

8 hours ago, ADegenerate said:

If Alford got the job I was prepared to tap out completely. Not sure I could stick to it but it was that serious. Hearing the bullshit from Dakich about needing an Indiana guy in and how an Indiana guy was next in line infuriated me. 

I don’t trust Glass in the slightest and I wonder just how differently this would have played out if not for Alfords sleazy handling of the Pierre  case and how a small sect of fans were vocal about it.

Why no trust for Glass? He didn’t hire Crean. He made the tough decision of firing him one year removed from B10 title (despite it being clearly the right decision). Then made a great hire with Archie. And Tom Allen too. 

Just don’t understand the animosity for Freddy. 

14 minutes ago, DocHoosier said:

Why no trust for Glass? He didn’t hire Crean. He made the tough decision of firing him one year removed from B10 title (despite it being clearly the right decision). Then made a great hire with Archie. And Tom Allen too. 

Agree. Hired Lemonis, he did a great job with the baseball program and it appears the Mercer hire was a homerun. Moren has done a tremendous job at running the women's basketball program. 

13 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Serious fans who pay attention did not want Alford.  That Dakitch campaigned for him just shows how poor his judgment is.

After some of the decisions the administration has made, I give Glass and company credit for hiring Archie.  There seemed to be some loud voices who actually wanted Alford, but Glass didn’t bow to that pressure.  I was terrified that it might happen.  

3 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

After some of the decisions the administration has made, I give Glass and company credit for hiring Archie.  There seemed to be some loud voices who actually wanted Alford, but Glass didn’t bow to that pressure.  I was terrified that it might happen.  

After what happened at Iowa I would Have become a Villanova or Virginia fan if we had hired Alford. Dude is scum and too boot he’s not even the kinda scum that wins 

3 hours ago, DocHoosier said:

Fred has done great at everything except for the only thing that matters.

6 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Lemonis under achieved most if not all years he was here. I am very excited about Mercer. I am concerned that we dont seem to go further than Dayton Ohio for coaches though. 

No he didnt. Not really even close to under achieving. Keep that negativity on btown banners. You crapped on Lemonis, baselessly, for 2 years over there. 

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

No he didnt. Not really even close to under achieving. Keep that negativity on btown banners. You crapped on Lemonis, baselessly, for 2 years over there. 

Was top 4 in the conference 1 out of 4 years. With a single 3rd place finish. He took a team that had the hottest start ever and finished up so weak they came in 5th. 

And no it’s not negativity when a depressing prediction comes true. It’s called being objective and realistic. 

1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said:

Was top 4 in the conference 1 out of 4 years. With a single 3rd place finish. He took a team that had the hottest start ever and finished up so weak they came in 5th. 

And no it’s not negativity when a depressing prediction comes true. It’s called being objective and realistic. 

And their performance in the regionals? Pssshhhh. Conference schedules aren't equal. We went 40-19 and made a regional final and gave UT allllll they wanted and we underachieved? No... just no. 

4 minutes ago, btownqb said:

And their performance in the regionals? Pssshhhh. Conference schedules aren't equal. We went 40-19 and made a regional final and gave UT allllll they wanted and we underachieved? No... just no. 

We were ranked like number 8 in the country at one time and you are celebrating a fifth place finish in a bad baseball conference and losing a regional

3 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

We were ranked like number 8 in the country at one time and you are celebrating a fifth place finish in a bad baseball conference and losing a regional

I was celebrating a finish that literally doesnt matter? Lol no.. I dont really care about an unbalanced schedule, especially when Milto gets injured and that's why we struggled. 40-19 and got a 2 seed. He literally had the best 4 year stint in IU baseball history. You see one magical run to Ohama and think that's the norm. Smh

Archived