Trayce Jackson-Davis

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

He’s a Hoosier and has been a Hoosier for a lonnnngggg time.  KBJ still looking good as well.  Next few visits are critical for KBJ, IU in the lead but not Totally a done deal.  Still think he ends up a Hoosier and so does the staff.

These guys have every right to do this on their on terms. This isn’t a criticism at all, just curious what the delay is for TJD?

20 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

He’s a Hoosier and has been a Hoosier for a lonnnngggg time.  KBJ still looking good as well.  Next few visits are critical for KBJ, IU in the lead but not Totally a done deal.  Still think he ends up a Hoosier and so does the staff.

I've always thought the biggest reason Brooks looks good but isn't yet a total lock is that we already have Hunter, Smith, and Anderson and there's no way Archie can guarantee him a starting spot.  It's also why I don't see UK as a threat as they already have a top 10 SF committed.  You obviously never count Cal out though.  Izzo has been on him the longest and can sell him on being the man.

2 hours ago, BGleas said:

These guys have every right to do this on their on terms. This isn’t a criticism at all, just curious what the delay is for TJD?

Because he can. He knows a spot will be held for him. Why wouldn’t he take all his visits and have fun with the process? Any high school kid is going to enjoy a campus visit and being courted by the best programs in the country. I know I would have. 

48 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

From my knowing next to nothing keyboard, I'm calling BS on this article.  What is there to suggest MSU is "picking up steam" with TJD?  I'm open to hearing any rumors but this seems like phony reporting.

46 minutes ago, Zuckerkorn said:

From my knowing next to nothing keyboard, I'm calling BS on this article.  What is there to suggest MSU is "picking up steam" with TJD?  I'm open to hearing any rumors but this seems like phony reporting.

Evans is also the same dude who said Vandy for Romeo with Kansas picking up steam as late as April 11th when this whole board knew it was happening after the Northwestern visit months before. Maybe Evans just doesn't like IU? 

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Evans is also the same dude who said Vandy for Romeo with Kansas picking up steam as late as April 11th when this whole board knew it was happening after the Northwestern visit months before. Maybe Evans just doesn't like IU? 

Even Adam Dunn would hit forty pitches out of the park each season.

14 minutes ago, CapnRon said:

Sensationalism.  That article literally says nothing about why he believes this.

Exactly. They create controversy and suspense so the clicks keep coming. Clicks equal advertising dollars. They know IU has a huge fan base, and that TJD will commit soon. Just want to cash in again real fast while they can.

50 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Exactly. They create controversy and suspense so the clicks keep coming. Clicks equal advertising dollars. They know IU has a huge fan base, and that TJD will commit soon. Just want to cash in again real fast while they can.

NOBODY CLICK IT!! LOL

Archived