Trayce Jackson-Davis

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Reacher said:

You will be right when he does commit as it will have come after HH. Did you specify 2017 or 2018 HH?

Though I did not specify a year..... honestly tells me to say I was thinking 2017.  There was some smoke it would be this year, seeing as how he was on campus 3 times last week.

1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said:

Maybe just waiting for the Romeo/Garland dust to settle. 

Hey first post. 

Could be. However since he is an '09, not '08 like them, I would have hoped that would not matter two him.  By the way, a small sample size in the Crystal Ball has Trayce 100% to IU.  What is interesting about that, is his votes are coming from non IU people.

First post.... more to come, I hope.

here's what I found interesting about the article. He said he is playing with Keion Brooks Jr. this year. I'd be curious as to when that was decided because we all think they are both coming to IU. they've both been recruited since Archie and Co. came so maybe they've talked and already both know they want to come to IU so they secretly decided to play on the same AAU team this year.  

40 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

here's what I found interesting about the article. He said he is playing with Keion Brooks Jr. this year. I'd be curious as to when that was decided because we all think they are both coming to IU. they've both been recruited since Archie and Co. came so maybe they've talked and already both know they want to come to IU so they secretly decided to play on the same AAU team this year.  

Well, one thing is for sure.  Makes it easier for Archie, when he is out watching both of them play.

3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Could be. However since he is an '09, not '08 like them, I would have hoped that would not matter two him.  By the way, a small sample size in the Crystal Ball has Trayce 100% to IU.  What is interesting about that, is his votes are coming from non IU people.

I hope they're actually '19 and '18. The '09 and '08 classes are getting a little old to recruit. Just giving you a hard time Mile!

1 minute ago, Illinois Hoosier said:

I hope they're actually '19 and '18. The '09 and '08 classes are getting a little old to recruit. Just giving you a hard time Mile!

OH jeez.  There I go again.  At one point I was saying, HSN .03, instead of HSN.3.0.  And now this.  Thanks for pointing that out.  Pretty funny reply to my brain fart, by the way.

1 hour ago, addictedtoIU said:

If CAM lands Brooks, it will be monumental because Izzo has been on him for some time. It will be a signature win. I'm tired of Izzo taking great Indiana kids out of state.

Maybe it's time for Archie to bring Dane Fife back home to Indiana again.   Imagine Fife and Schilling on the recruiting trail in Indiana. 

3 minutes ago, ADegenerate said:

How well regarded is Fife on the recruiting trail? I honestly wouldn't peg him as a home run hitter. 

I don't see it either. He was well-liked at IU but he's from Michigan and from a bygone era. Maybe I'm completely wrong about how recruits would see him but I'm not seeing him as the draw at MSU.  It's Izzo all the way.

6 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I don't see it either. He was well-liked at IU but he's from Michigan and from a bygone era. Maybe I'm completely wrong about how recruits would see him but I'm not seeing him as the draw at MSU.  It's Izzo all the way.

So are you saying that Izzo has been pilfering Indiana recruits out of Indiana ... all by himself ?

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

So are you saying that Izzo has been pilfering Indiana recruits out of Indiana ... all by himself ?

I would say he's 99% of the reason  recruits end up at MSU but that's just an outsider's opinion.  i think most assistants could recruit for Izzo.  I'd be interested in hearing what recruits actually think of Fyffe himself. My guess?  He's a nice guy that is on TOM IZZO's(!) staff.

Archived