Trayce Jackson-Davis

Been a lurker since the beginning of HSN3, just commenting here to encourage continuing new info posts, I want to say to the guys on here that bringĀ info that I would not get without you guys ... Keep it coming, I appreciate all you do and hope you continue! If you decide not to post it here I would gladly except it in private messagešŸ˜‡ ...

GO HOOSIERS!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NY hoosier said:

I must implore those of you that have info to continue to share. Without that insight this site will be much less than it is!

Yes. No longer living in the state and able to talk to coaches and go to high school games is bad enough. Missing out on those that do get that info would be depressing.

8 minutes ago, Jay said:

Been a lurker since the beginning of HSN3, just commenting here to encourage continuing new info posts, I want to say to the guys on here that bringĀ info that I would not get without you guys ... Keep it coming, I appreciate all you do and hope you continue! If you decide not to post it here I would gladly except it in private messagešŸ˜‡ ...

GO HOOSIERS!

I agree, even though I hardly ever post I am on here everyday. Ā I have also followed most of this group from the first site. Ā Look forward to checking in here while at work and appreciate the news. Ā Not one person can predict what these kids ultimately will do but sharing information you might come across is appreciated and exciting to read no matter what happens in the end.Ā 

6 hours ago, IUwins0708 said:

I suppose this is meant towards me. Ā So Iā€™ll bite. Why donā€™t you just scroll on past if you donā€™t want to see what I have to say? Better yet block me so the people that want to read the info can read it. Ā By the way the Donovan to IU was a lot closer than you will ever know. Ā Iā€™m not the only poster to recognize that situation. Ā 

Please keep it coming. This goes for all of you that have info. I love this board and the ā€œinsidersā€ we have, have a pretty good track record. Unfortunately as has been stated, these kids are 17-18 and can change on a dime! Please realize the vast majority on here appreciate what yā€™all bring!

22 minutes ago, Hard Hat said:

I agree, even though I hardly ever post I am on here everyday. Ā I have also followed most of this group from the first site. Ā Look forward to checking in here while at work and appreciate the news. Ā Not one person can predict what these kids ultimately will do but sharing information you might come across is appreciated and exciting to read no matter what happens in the end.Ā 

..It is more like every hour for me...Even before my morning coffeešŸ˜

3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

I think it's a shame when people get attacked on the board for sharing information.Ā  And one reason, I don't do much of it anymore.Ā  Information continues to come my way.Ā  Most times I thank the person for sharing, and anymore that is as far as it goes.Ā  Or I share with that one person.... much like you and I did, not that long ago.Ā 

Ā 

You can share with me. I have never attacked anyone for sharing.Ā šŸ˜

At the end of the day, whether the info is right or wrong, it will be alright. Ā As much as we love IU BB, there are things more important in life than to get worked up over information that might turn out to be incorrect. Ā I think most peopleĀ realize that it is subject to change, and nothing is ever concrete.

P.S. Ā Thank you to all of the ones who bring info to the board.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

GO HOOSIERS!

Jay. It is great to see you move from luker to poster.Ā  Thanks for joining our small, but ever growing HSN 3.0 family !

3 hours ago, ADegenerate said:

That's a tough one to respond to and it kind of bums me out if I'm being honest but I understand. I wish I could say just tune them out, but obviously it's not that simple. I think you're aware that I appreciated our conversations so feel free to send me as many messages as you would like :)Ā 

It's just difficult, when one thinks they are offering up information that they believe all IU fans would be happy to learn about.... and instead get attacked by some for sharing.

At times, I just don't understand it.Ā 

Going all the way back to John Decker's Hoosier Nation, on the old Scout platform over ten years ago, I always appreciated those that were willing to share "inside" information. Just because things do change, was never a reason for me, not to appreciate what was initially shared for all IU fans.Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

It's just difficult, when one thinks they are offering up information that they believe all IU fans would be happy to learn about.... and instead get attacked by some for sharing.

At times, I just don't understand it.Ā 

Going all the way back to John Decker's Hoosier Nation, on the old Scout platform over ten years ago, I always appreciated those that were willing to share "inside" information. Just because things do change, was never a reason for me, not to appreciate what was initially shared for all IU fans.Ā 

Ā 

Hey guys, I rarely post on here, but I am always lurking.Ā  Just one point, if guys like 0708, milehi, and coachss stop posting, this board would lose alot of its appeal.Ā  Now I know there are others that post good info, and I dont mean to take anything away from them. I am just saying, I really enjoy getting all this inside info.Ā  It would certainly make this board just a little less awesome.Ā  Keep it coming guys and ignore the haters.

7 hours ago, madtownhoosier said:

Hey guys, I rarely post on here, but I am always lurking.Ā  Just one point, if guys like 0708, milehi, and coachss stop posting, this board would lose alot of its appeal.Ā  Now I know there are others that post good info, and I dont mean to take anything away from them. I am just saying, I really enjoy getting all this inside info.Ā  It would certainly make this board just a little less awesome.Ā  Keep it coming guys and ignore the haters.

Ditto this. This is where I come to first (multiple times/day) Ā looking for info on the bball team.

7 hours ago, madtownhoosier said:

All day long. I hope the few who make the decision to question/rip the insiders on this board realize this.Ā 

8 hours ago, madtownhoosier said:

I have to back this up as well; long time lurker (from Moses to Billy)Ā and read this board daily. If 0708, SS, Mile,Ā et. all go dark the board will suffer. Don't let a few bad seeds ruin the crop as the community here is a beautiful thing to see. You most definitely appreciated beyond just the regular posters who may spout off from time to time.

14 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

What exactly is your issue with the guys? Or are you one of these pedaling cynicism as wisdom types? The guys have provided more information than honestly anywhere else....and we are getting it for free. At this point it sounds like a personal issue. Just my 2 cents. How about we appreciative of the information given??

He is use to the way people act on the rivals board where everyone is so negative.

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

The last thing I will say in regards to recruiting. Ā TJD will commit to Indiana University before the beginning of the 2019-20 season. Ā 

1 of you can shove your frosty pumpkin!!āœŒ

OUCH!!šŸ¤£Ā I for one like all you and other board members give out what you have heard and know and pass it to the board!!! Please don't stop because of a few or one don't take it for what it is. JUST WANT TO THANK ALL OF OUR INSIDERS FOR THEIR INFO!!! THANK YOU!!!

10 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

He is use to the way people act on the rivals board where everyone is so negative.

I'm surprised people still go there. Some mod named Superhoosier or something like that threatened to suspend me after I went off on Bill Lynch after the 83-20 game. I said don't bother I won't be back. Haven't posted or looked at that site since.

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm surprised people still go there. Some mod named Superhoosier or something like that threatened to suspend me after I went off on Bill Lynch after the 83-20 game. I said don't bother I won't be back. Haven't posted or looked at that site since.

It's no longer affiliated with Peegs so it's quite the opposite.Ā  You can pretty much say whatever you want.Ā  There are some real national treasures over there if you think I'm bad.Ā Ā 

2 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

It's no longer affiliated with Peegs so it's quite the opposite.Ā  You can pretty much say whatever you want.Ā  There are some real national treasures over there if you think I'm bad.Ā Ā 

The problem still over there is if you don't agree with certain posters then you get ripped.Ā  You can't show any kind of optimism on that board or see things half full because these posters think they know how to run the program.Ā  I really hate the ones on the football board who rip on the facilities and the upgrades because they don't think they are still up to par.Ā  They think the basketball program is at fault for the reason that IU football has struggled over the years.

Why does this happen every few months?Ā 

Someone "attacks" insider info for being "wrong". Insider says "fine, I won't post then b/c it's easier to not post then to defend myself." The vast majority of the rest of the board posts to Insider "please keep posting". "Attacker" and others say maybe you could phrase it using IMO or I'm hearing.

How about this instead? Insiders post your info as the vast majority of the board appreciates it and doesn't need you to put IMO or I'm hearing, etc. The rest of the people use some common sense because everyone knows that even if an Insider or non-Insider for that matter says something is a lock, things change and it may end up going another way. Nothing in this world is impervious to change.Ā 

My two cents.

13 minutes ago, cybergates said:

Why does this happen every few months?Ā 

Someone "attacks" insider info for being "wrong". Insider says "fine, I won't post then b/c it's easier to not post then to defend myself." The vast majority of the rest of the board posts to Insider "please keep posting". "Attacker" and others say maybe you could phrase it using IMO or I'm hearing.

How about this instead? Insiders post your info as the vast majority of the board appreciates it and doesn't need you to put IMO or I'm hearing, etc. The rest of the people use some common sense because everyone knows that even if an Insider or non-Insider for that matter says something is a lock, things change and it may end up going another way. Nothing in this world is impervious to change.Ā 

My two cents.

This should be the SOP and common knowledge.Ā  Unfortunately,Ā  there are a few that don't understand.

Archived