Trayce Jackson-Davis

9 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

Guess you’ll just have to wait until he announces his decision. The horror...I mean I get that insiders stir up a ton of conversation here which can be fun to participate in but when’s the last time anyone actually broke anything legitimate?  No one knew Franklin was commiting, Fitzner was coming, Hunter? Damezi? Forrester? Phin? Anyone in the last 5 years? Blackmon and Romeo are two that sort of come to mind but even the insiders were quoted back and forth and the speculation lasted until the week if not day of. Even with Mile in Colorado we were all watching Davis’ announcement not really knowing who he was picking. Maybe I missed a bunch of info being shared here because if it was leaked here or the old site I certainly missed it

The only fool proof indicator is waiting for Jerry Meyer to change his crystal ball pick., to which Im almost convinced he’s paying parents for the info at this point. However this is  essentially worthless unless you can’t wait literally just one more day to find out. 

Since I was specifically named in your post, I feel complied to reply.  Listen I have been sharing information for a good 10 years now.  I share what comes my way.  From Gunner Kiel de-committing two weeks before he actually did. To Romeo staying strong with IU, despite some trepidation. And so many in between.   As far as De'Ron was concerned, I shared what I had. Nothing more, nothing less. And yes, just like Romeo, all I had was they both were coming to IU.   As far as the other guys you listed in your post, I had nothing and relied upon others in HSN to keep me up to date. 

Just this evening I shared info about TJD, per request,  via PM.  I won't speak for others that have shared on the board. That is up to them to decide. However, I can understand why they want to go silent from now on. And it pains me to say that, in that I feel responsible for them willing to share on the board.  But for me, like someone recently said.... I will be taking my basketball home with me.... so you won't have me to worry about sharing info on this board, ever again. 

Over dramatic. Or over reaction on my part ?  But for now... I am done sharing information. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Since I was specifically named in your post, I feel complied to reply.  Listen I have been sharing information for a good 10 years now.  I share what comes my way.  From Gunner Kiel de-committing two weeks before he actually did. To Romeo staying strong with IU, despite some trepidation. And so many in between.   As far as De'Ron was concerned, I shared what I had. Nothing more, nothing less. And yes, just like Romeo, all I had was they both were coming to IU.   As far as the other guys you listed in your post, I had nothing and relied upon others in HSN to keep me up to date. 

Just this evening I shared info about TJD, per request,  via PM.  I won't speak for others that have shared on the board. That is up to them to decide. However, I can understand why they want to go silent from now on. And it pains me to say that, in that I feel responsible for them willing to share on the board.  But for me, like someone recently said.... I will be taking my basketball home with me.... so you won't have me to worry about sharing info on this board, ever again. 

Over dramatic. Or over reaction on my part ?  But for now... I am done sharing information. 

Can you let us know if it was positive news?

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Deleted.personal attack (blue)

Keeping this relevant part.....

"Mods, I’ll save you the time, I’m outta here, and won’t be back “ever again.” Lmao!"

8 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

But why let a few  ruin it for everyone else. Your giving them what they want. The best thing is to keep posting and ignore them. There’s twice as many people that appreciate what you bring to this board than there are who want to bash. if guys with info quit posting this board will go down the drain because I for one will visit this board a lot less often if that happens.

8 minutes ago, Hoosier24 said:

Oh good lord. Do you guys need to feel that wanted and needed? Begged for your “information?” How pathetic! I’ve seen you do that at least 15 times over the years, on multiple boards. I hope you one day find someone, or something, who makes u feel important in life. Mods, I’ll save you the time, I’m outta here, and won’t be back “ever again.” Lmao!

Bye

13 minutes ago, Hoosier24 said:

Oh good lord. Do you guys need to feel that wanted and needed? Begged for your “information?” How pathetic! I’ve seen you do that at least 15 times over the years, on multiple boards. I hope you one day find someone, or something, who makes u feel important in life. Mods, I’ll save you the time, I’m outta here, and won’t be back “ever again.” Lmao!

If you’re going to keep being an idiot, yes, please go away. Thanks.

25 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

(Sorry mods....he deserved it). Believe their info if you want, don’t if you don’t want to. Ridiculous you feel the need to criticize people who relay what they hear. If you want to respond to each “insider info” comment with why you think it’s off...great! That’s your right, but quit acting like a turd. 

Signed....Not an insider and I take everything with a grain of salt.

I literally didn’t criticize anyone. I only remarked that we all have had to wait until the announcements to know where these guys are going. Insiders went back and forth on Romeo for months until he announced. If someone leaked something a day or two beforehand I must have missed it. I don’t care if people post inside information or not. If what I said was somehow viewed as a criticism then that’s pathetic. I asked what pivotal info was leaked on this site by insiders that makes that select group of posters untouchable and to the point where people like you continuously bash anyone who dare criticize or even question them and this is the response I get? Shaking my head...spelled out

20 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Sorry you feel that way because I didn’t criticize you in any way shape or form nor was that my intent. It doesn’t matter to me if you want to keep your info to yourself but it’s pretty ridiculous for you to blame me and my post for your reasons not to. 

5 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

I literally didn’t criticize anyone. I only remarked that we all have had to wait until the announcements to know where these guys are going. Insiders went back and forth on Romeo for months until he announced. If someone leaked something a day or two beforehand I must have missed it. I don’t care if people post inside information or not. If what I said was somehow viewed as a criticism then that’s pathetic. I asked what pivotal info was leaked on this site by insiders that makes that select group of posters untouchable and to the point where people like you continuously bash anyone who dare criticize or even question them and this is the response I get? Shaking my head...spelled out

Why feel the need to question it? Whats the point. Besides to stir things up on the board. Read it fine, don't read it fine. I'm having a very hard time understanding why a few just can't take the info for what it is. Its fun stuff to read. Not sure why every visits turns into a I told they were wrong moment. There are good things to debate on here this isn't one of them.

49 minutes ago, BeerBQ said:

Can you let us know if it was positive news?

Not an insider by any means and sometimes question why TJD is still not pulling the trigger but I do feel that he will be a Hoosier...  It just makes too much sense on all fronts.. Crazy supportive fan base that will always hold him dear , a coaching staff that has the team on the rise, awesome facilities...  And almost certain immediate playing time...  I know there are other things that he likely is looking at when considering his decision also but I don't think he can convince himself to go anywhere else to live his dream...

1 hour ago, Hoosier24 said:

Grow up.  Then you'll be welcomed back.  Until then, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Mile, far more often than not, I find myself on the same side of an issue as you.  We have a very similar thought process.  But, not here.  I find myself upset by your response.  I have followed this rag tag group of Hoosier Gypsies across, what three, or four message boards?  I want, hell, I need you to be above the fray.  I don't have a lot of free-time, and I come to this board because of the atmosphere you and the other Mods created.  It;s the only board I frequent.  I love the exchange of information and ideas, even unpopular ones. But, if the information dries up, if everyone takes their ball and goes home, well, there won't be much point in hanging out on this court anymore.  Life goes on, and I'm sure I can find something else to take up the little time I spend here, but I sure would miss the fellowship.  I will not beg you or anyone else for information, but I sure hope you reconsider.  As John Wayne once said to Barbara Walters "Don't let the bastards get you down"

I edited a few posts. Poor kev has had his hands full.

We are dealing with those making personal attacks. Bit for the rest of you, please just dont engage and certainly dont quote. It just doubles our work, despite your good intentions.

The insider conversation needs to stop. It is toxic and serves no purpose. 

28 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

I edited a few posts. Poor kev has had his hands full.

We are dealing with those making personal attacks. Bit for the rest of you, please just dont engage and certainly dont quote. It just doubles our work, despite your good intentions.

The insider conversation needs to stop. It is toxic and serves no purpose. 

Appreciate you mods, maybe not everyone sees it but majority do, you guys work hard to keep this board amazing! Hats off to you all

Archived