Trayce Jackson-Davis

34 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I swore I was not posting until we had our guys signed. I am no longer going to allow 2 guys that dont know their rear end from 3rd base keep me away from a place I love.

Nothing in this recruitment has changed. The leaks were coming from those closest to him. He wants his day in the sun and with so many of us and others saying done deal he was losing that moment.  All this recent noise is just that.  A way to try and create some suspense. Yes lots of IU fans were pressuring on social media etc... his recent statements are slowing it down some.  Now many IU fans are hoping its us not and not assuming its a done deal. Now he is getting chose Iu not when are u committing to IU.

To prove it's not a "package deal"  KB and TJD will have a couple weeks between announcements.  Pleaee take all with grain of salt or dont take at all.  

PS. It has not been to get more attention but to try and create suspense. 

illini-iu-06.gif

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know they keep saying they aren’t a package deal and I know I have nothing to base my thinking on but I just keep wondering if Trayce is keeping his options open and waiting to see the way Keion is leaning. Or maybe he just wants to see how Archie features Romeo...see how he does with a 5-Star stud. There is no doubt UCLA and MSU have better track records with NBA talent since Archie is new to being on the big stage.

19 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Hope TJD watched tonight's game against Marquette.

I'm sure he had to be impressed with what CAM can do with the right players.........

More like what Robert can do at the point...loved how our guards got the ball to the right spots on the floor for our guys. Haven’t had that since Yogi’s senior year.

The passing angles and entry passes into the post last night were excellent.  If it wasn’t there, it wasn’t forced like in years past.  All in all, it was so refreshing to watch good basketball being played by IU.  It has been a while and certainly missed by many....any recruit with IU high on their list hopefully took notice.   

11 hours ago, CTrojan88 said:

The passing angles and entry passes into the post last night were excellent.  If it wasn’t there, it wasn’t forced like in years past.  All in all, it was so refreshing to watch good basketball being played by IU.  It has been a while and certainly missed by many....any recruit with IU high on their list hopefully took notice.   

I can remember one play where Rob tried to force one into the post from the top of the key when he had Romeo on the wing to make the pass.  CAM quickly let him know about it and thats the only such play i can remember from 3 games.

3 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

I can remember one play where Rob tried to force one into the post from the top of the key when he had Romeo on the wing to make the pass.  CAM quickly let him know about it and thats the only such play i can remember from 3 games.

Rob seems like he always has his hears open to getting better because he knows CAM knows what he is talking about. Having a point guard that is always willing to learn is HUGE and should attract that to other players

57 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Maybe some in his circle is pressuring him to wait longer than he really wants to?  Who knows

I really don't think so. The inner circle is where leaks came from.  I fully believe is all a smokescreen.  Announcement when we least expect it and have the fan base even more excited after the announcement.  

21 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Anthony Edwards(Guard), 2020 prospect just reclassified to the 2019 class and is now the #1 ranked player in the nation.  TJD is not a guard but they are also in on a few other top players.  May not have enough scholarships if more than one of those three commit?

I thought you were talking about Anthony Edwards that was in Revenge of the Nerds because I don't think he was a top player.  What team are you talking about that Edwards taking up scholarship that would be for TJD.

Just now, IU Scott said:

I thought you were talking about Anthony Edwards that was in Revenge of the Nerds because I don't think he was a top player.  What team are you talking about that Edwards taking up scholarship that would be for TJD.

Michigan State, here is the article, They have offered, he's a high priority for them and he mentions setting up an official to Mich St and Florida St for sure.

https://247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/Article/Anthony-Edwards-reclassifies-is-new-No-1-player-in-Top247-125027525/ 

2 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Michigan State, here is the article, They have offered, he's a high priority for them and he mentions setting up an official to Mich St and Florida St for sure.

https://247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/Article/Anthony-Edwards-reclassifies-is-new-No-1-player-in-Top247-125027525/ 

Thanks, how many more scholarships does MSU have for 2019?

9 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Also from reading that I would put my money on him going to UK.  When a player of that caliber reclassifies it is to get to the NBA a year earlier so UK makes sense. Maybe FSU since they would probably let him showcase his skills and take as many shots that he wants.  MSU and UNC really does not cater and bow down to one and done freshman because  they qwill play who earns playing time.

47 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

No, i heard he and Maverick are a package deal.

Archived