Trayce Jackson-Davis

27 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

I’m sure Izzo is assuring him that the drive isn’t too bad and bs like that. 

Yeah, not too bad during most of the months that aren’t during college basketball season. Big Ten season happens during prime winter weather months...who wants to trudge through slush and snow once or twice a week, several hours? 

Can it, Izzo, leave our fellas alone.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, HoosierMama said:

I was thinking about going to this game. Now I really might need to.... 🤔  

Show him the love HM.  It worked for Romeo. And even, here in Colorado..... when my family and friends showed up for De'Ron Davis's game.... were all in the stands wearing our IU gear.  I know De'Ron's mom took notice, as I talked to her.  If it can work in Colorado, it can work in Indiana, as it did for Romeo. 

8 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Show him the love HM.  It worked for Romeo. And even, here in Colorado..... when my family and friends showed up for De'Ron Davis's game.... were all in the stands wearing our IU gear.  I know De'Ron's mom took notice, as I talked to her.  If it can work in Colorado, it can work in Indiana, as it did for Romeo. 

If I go I will definitely be sporting my Hoosier gear!  Everywhere around here you see people every day in IU stuff.  Hopefully it’s a daily reminder of where he should be next year!

7 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Least they didn’t get embarrassed and look like they didn’t want to even be on the court. 

Sparty starts 5 JR/SR's. If anyone should be ticked...it's Sparty. Overall they've Missed 3 straight Sweet 16's and lose to a Louisville team that was beat by Marquette. Quick reminder. We depantsed Marquette.

7 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Least they didn’t get embarrassed and look like they didn’t want to even be on the court. 

Losing to a Louisville team that is not good is worse than losing to a top 3 team by 20 when you are missing two key players(Hunter and Thompson) and your 1st or 2nd best player on the team gets two fouls in the first 5 minutes of the game. 

49 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Losing to a Louisville team that is not good is worse than losing to a top 3 team by 20 when you are missing two key players(Hunter and Thompson) and your 1st or 2nd best player on the team gets two fouls in the first 5 minutes of the game. 

Calling those guys key players is a huge stretch. Nobody was expecting either to start

3 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Valid statement, however both would be getting a good chunk of minutes on the team.  An extra body off of the bench to provide a spark while playing meaningful minutes. 

That’s easy to say but till we say it you can’t make that claim. Heck I was silly enough to think that Green and Smith would at least play as well as they did last year. 

Without those guys developing hard to justify TJD coming here. Wouldn’t blame him for going to MSU tbh. 

Archived