Trayce Jackson-Davis

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Are they allowed to give out apparel? 

Could have bought it on his own dime.  I don't know.  Just sayin.

A couple of weeks back, I was at a Wyoming FB game, and felt the need to buy some Wyo gear. Just to fit in.  Funny story.... on our way back to Denver, we stopped in at Fort Collins (home of arch rival, Colorado State).  I was about to get out with my Wyo gear still on, when I was advised it would be prudent to take it off. LOL

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Could have bought it on his own dime.  I don't know.  Just sayin.

A couple of weeks back, I was at a Wyoming FB game, and felt the need to buy some Wyo gear. Just to fit in.  Funny story.... on our way back to Denver, we stopped in at Fort Collins (home of arch rival, Colorado State).  I was about to get out with my Wyo gear still on, when I was advised it would be prudent to take it off. LOL

He may not have traveled with proper gear for an outdoor game, so due to the weather they may've even just let him borrow a coat that was in the athletic department. Just spit-ballin'. 

3 hours ago, INDenizen said:

He may not have traveled with proper gear for an outdoor game, so due to the weather they may've even just let him borrow a coat that was in the athletic department. Just spit-ballin'. 

That too.  I think that happened at IU a number of years back.  Offered a recruit some warm gear ..... just to use.  No NCAA violation. 

9 hours ago, milehiiu said:

That too.  I think that happened at IU a number of years back.  Offered a recruit some warm gear ..... just to use.  No NCAA violation. 

We do know that a jacket like that wouldn't be found in the bookstore or apparel store. That has to be a slightly irregular size to fit a guy with arms that long. :)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, addictedtoIU said:

Good to hear. He's a 2019 target so CAM has a good chance to land him. If CAM can make ground on Langford in short time-frame, I think he can definitely do better with 2019 kids. 

I hope we can get Davis and Brooks and shooting or point guard in that class.  I know we only have a couple of openings right now for that class and if we get Romeo it could only be one.  I think we will have at least 3 openings for this class when I is all said and done.

On 11/14/2017 at 11:14 AM, IU Scott said:

I hope we can get Davis and Brooks and shooting or point guard in that class.  I know we only have a couple of openings right now for that class and if we get Romeo it could only be one.  I think we will have at least 3 openings for this class when I is all said and done.

Hurt is the best player we are on. I want him first. We need Jackson-Davis to take over the post after DD leaves. Then Brooks. Not sure which order i would take Brooks and Davis. Not sure why you think we need a guard in this class when we only need bigs. Hunter will play guard at IU per Archie. Anderson is a shooter, more of a guard to me. Phinisee, Green, Al, Cujo will still be here. And maybe Romeo.

15 minutes ago, BTown24 said:

Yes, not Romeo, that's saying something. Romeo's gone, IU a distant 3rd.

Romeo is playing two hours away from Bloomington vs TJD playing 45 minutes away in Franklin...probably more to do with it and Im sure Archie put in plenty of facetime with Romeo over the last couple months. He cant obsess over one recruit 

9 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

Romeo is playing two hours away from Bloomington vs TJD playing 45 minutes away in Franklin...probably more to do with it and Im sure Archie put in plenty of facetime with Romeo over the last couple months. He cant obsess over one recruit 

Also last time I checked New Albany was killing that team so maybe Archie realized it wouldn't be a game

Archived