Trayce Jackson-Davis

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may not be directly related to TJD. Romeo Langford is incredible. How many other one and dones are attending HS games the night before a game?! He’s not likely to be here when TJD puts on the Indiana uniform, yet that doesn’t keep him from supporting a fellow Hoosier and friend. Class act and incredible ball player—so happy he chose to spend his one year with us!

10 hours ago, IUwins0708 said:

More good news coming Mile, when it becomes more credible I’ll shoot you a pm! Thanks for always having our backs!

You’re giving in to the yahoos instead of continuing to show they are wrong. Both of you guys are. If you’re going to refrain from posting what you know from now on let us know and I won’t waste my time on the recruiting boards. 

52 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

You’re giving in to the yahoos instead of continuing to show they are wrong. Both of you guys are. If you’re going to refrain from posting what you know from now on let us know and I won’t waste my time on the recruiting boards. 

Wow. Don't think this is the way to go about getting these guys to post. This approach is as smooth as sandpaper.

1 hour ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Insiders aren’t obligated to share anything.

3 hours ago, kyhoosier29 said:

And........this is why they don’t post.  🤦‍♂️

7 minutes ago, StLHoosier said:

And........this is why they don’t post.  🤦‍♂️

I didn’t read his post as being offensive towards the insiders, but giving into those that are giving the insiders a hard time and not posting what they know.  Also, he is saying that if the insiders quit posting on here, he will not waste his time checking on this board.  If the insiders don’t post, most of the theeads are derailed from the original topic any ways.  

2 hours ago, BDB said:

I didn’t read his post as being offensive towards the insiders, but giving into those that are giving the insiders a hard time and not posting what they know.  Also, he is saying that if the insiders quit posting on here, he will not waste his time checking on this board.  If the insiders don’t post, most of the theeads are derailed from the original topic any ways.  

Thanks BDB! Didn’t think it was that difficult to understand.

20 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

Reminds me of JJ a bit.  Is that a decent comparison?

Similar mold with the versatility. 

You could say that with a bit more certainty about specific areas of their respective games going into year one at IU. Both had quality upbringing, which was also close to the game so relatively low risk of character issues or chemistry issues on the floor either.

Bottom line for me is I haven't personally saw and known of TJD enough to make any definitive opinion I would stand behind.. Being from Bloomington, with close people in common w/Jeffries  and having saw plenty of JJ's games and even playing against him a time or two at the local parks when he was a kid.I do see some things. 

Jared earlier on seemed like a pretty quiet kid in public, and later as adults in the couple times I've been around him, felt he was much more outwardly outgoing and confident due in part to getting older and his star rising - including all things coming with the territory. Having a few close people in common is beside  the point, but no less part of where I'm coming from.

TJD obviously being the son of a pro speaks for itself in regard to his likelihood of being properly groomed to become a potential sports star at each step of his development. Not saying that Jared wasn't groomed to be a star, but TJD should find a more natural feel as opposed to adapting more steeply to his fast rising profile.

That is, if conventional wisdom holds. That's my best take from what I have had to go off of.Probably neither better nor worse than anyone else can compare without going into more basketball specifics until TJD plays at the actual college level.. 

Oh , by the way Sorry to double post but I almost forgot since this was news to me. WOW!!! JACKSON - DAVIS COMMITED >>> YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!   :p;    ;) 

IU is looking more and more like it "will be back" than "might be" now.   Wow I can't wait to read those (among both fans and media) who at some point wrote IU off as seeing the elite days gone forever, and likely to never return .   TJD is one hard fact trending IU in that direction.. Archie is going to lock this _____ DOWN!!!  GO IU!!   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived