Trayce Jackson-Davis

17 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

This young man at CG says before schools out that TJD will committ to IU 

That comports with the timeline I was given.

I actually thought based on intel, that TJD was going to commit last fall.  However, later heard he was advised to wait.... to make sure. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

This young man at CG says before schools out that TJD will committ to IU 

I assume they get out in the last week of May.  My son who is a senior at Knightstown gets out May 29th so I assume most HS's get out about the same time.  Actually he was suppose to get out the Friday before Memorial Day but had a snow make up day so they are going the day after Memorial day.

11 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I think he is sure just when is the question

Agreed.  He has always been sure. IMHO.  But was advised to wait.... just to make sure.   Another thing for sure.... Romeo's commitment did nothing to harm his decision. 

16 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Brooks working to establishing a relationship with Romeo.

From our great friend TDH.   SIAP.

Keeping with the Jackson-Davis theme in the thread that I started.  Word is coming to me that Brooks may  also  be reaching out to Davis, to strengthen a relationship there.. As well.   Solid source.  But only one. Not sure as of yet.   Word also from this source.  Don't be surprised to see a commitment from Davis, in the not too distant future. 

The Romeo commitment seems to be having a domino effect amongst Indiana's elite players. 

Hey @milehiiu, big fan of your work on here! Could you clarify above. I guess I expected a relationship between TJD-Brooks to have been built since they’ve played on EYBL and USA team together over the past few months. 

Thanks to all the folks who keep HSN special (Mile, 0708, coachss, etc)!

2 hours ago, IUwins0708 said:

Trayce has been ready for a loooonnnnggg time. Mom and step dad wanted him to wait.  I wouldn’t be surprised if it was before schools out when he commits.  I sure hope so!

If you can't answer I understand. Was golfing yesterday with a guy who either lurks on this board and I don't know it or semi connected (used to coach at Cathedral). Anyway my question is...what's the influence of Dale Davis? I read an article that said he favors Purdue. Every other article recently cites step Dad and Mom as most involved. What's the situation there?

20 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

If you can't answer I understand. Was golfing yesterday with a guy who either lurks on this board and I don't know it or semi connected (used to coach at Cathedral). Anyway my question is...what's the influence of Dale Davis? I read an article that said he favors Purdue. Every other article recently cites step Dad and Mom as most involved. What's the situation there?

Trayce has often referred to him as Dale if that tells you anything.  Not saying they don’t have a relationship but I believe mom and step dad are more involved 

edit- Dale isn’t against IU but i have also heard he favors PU.  Not happening....

1 hour ago, DocHoosier said:

Hey @milehiiu, big fan of your work on here! Could you clarify above. I guess I expected a relationship between TJD-Brooks to have been built since they’ve played on EYBL and USA team together over the past few months. 

Thanks to all the folks who keep HSN special (Mile, 0708, coachss, etc)!

Wasn't given the reason for the building interest, other than Brooks and Davis are indicating they would like to play along side of Romeo.  I guess there has been some buzz about that on social media the past few days as well.  I rarely check into social media, other than fan sites.  And of course, I am blessed to have "intel" come my way.  And that is the basis for my previous post.  

Doc.  I am a fan of you as well.  And thanks for the kind words.  Trust me, I can't hold a candle to either 0708, or coachss, when it comes to having an ear to the ground in terms of IU recruits in the state of Indiana.  Used to say, before Birdman got his gig at Attucks, that when Birdman speaks : "You need to listen."  I could say the same for both 0708 and coach ss. 

8 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Trayce has often referred to him as Dale if that tells you anything.  Not saying they don’t have a relationship but I believe mom and step dad are more involved 

edit- Dale isn’t against IU but i have also heard he favors PU.  Not happening....

Thanks. Didn't want to wildly speculate but that's in line what was said yesterday...and given the fact that most sons like to go opposite of what Dad says....this is really good news!

Appreciate the follow up. Thanks as always.

16 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Brooks working to establishing a relationship with Romeo.

From our great friend TDH.   SIAP.

Keeping with the Jackson-Davis theme in the thread that I started.  Word is coming to me that Brooks may  also  be reaching out to Davis, to strengthen a relationship there.. As well.   Solid source.  But only one. Not sure as of yet.   Word also from this source.  Don't be surprised to see a commitment from Davis, in the not too distant future. 

The Romeo commitment seems to be having a domino effect amongst Indiana's elite players. 

This was actually first reported by WANE TV. In the video below...check out how giddy Keon is around the 1:30 mark. I reported here a month or so ago that Keon's father is loving Archie and his straightforwardness. Keon and TJD will be a package deal imo, but I would be surprised if either commits within the next month.

Since we all love good news, TJD's lady friend is a huge IU fan. I am not going to post proof because these people are just kiddos, but trust me on this one. TJD found a good one. FWIW this is not some Romeo's GF rumor type rumor, this is legit. TJD is 100% IU, as close to a silent commit as you can be.

6 hours ago, KDB said:

Snow said in his weekly Indiana Hoops Report that it seems IU has taken a commanding lead for TJD and that a commitment could happen before July. 

Wow.  Snow is really sticking his neck out, especially considering that 100% of CBer's have TJD to IU.  This time, even he can't hide his pick behind a paywall, as 100% of the CB picks are all for IU.   And as far as a commitment coming before July.... wow again.  As several of our members are posting the same.  And even sooner than July ! 

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Wow.  Snow is really sticking his neck out, especially considering that 100% of CBer's have TJD to IU.  This time, even he can't hide his pick behind a paywall, as 100% of the CB picks are all for IU.   And as far as a commitment coming before July.... wow again.  As several of our members are posting the same.  And even sooner than July ! 

Captain Obvious.jpg

46 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

And just think.  There are people out there that actually are paying for this information. 

I completely understand what you’re saying- I would never pay a dime for rumors about a teenager.  Especially with all the info on social media today. On the other hand,  the guys running the paysites are just trying to make a living.  They are just like anyone else providing a service that consumers are willing to pay for.  

The strange phenomenon, that allows these sites to operate, is grown men paying for rumors about 14-18 year olds.  The paysites are just taking advantage of them, and why not?  Money’s money.  

Archived