Trayce Jackson-Davis

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least 29 players in the storied history of Indiana University Basketball have worn the #23.  To include two from Michigan City, Vernon Payne and Delray Brooks.  Also some kid from Indianapolis, named Gordon.... as well as a guy from Louisiana, who had a shot that won a NC for IU.

Indiana University Basketball 

Not a bad number at all, TJD !

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

At least 29 players in the storied history of Indiana University Basketball have worn the #23.  To include two from Michigan City, Vernon Payne and Delray Brooks.  Also some kid from Indianapolis, named Gordon.... as well as a guy from Louisiana, who had a shot that won a NC for IU.

Indiana University Basketball 

Not a bad number at all, TJD !

He will have to buy it off Damezi. 

3 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I thought it looked that way at media day, but he had 23 on at Hysteria. And here I thought I might really be on to something. 

That's a fact.... Jack.   23 on for HH.

I'm, thinking.... thinking.  I do believe we have had at least  one player in the not too distance past give up a number for an incoming player.

Funny... that the picture of Damezi by IU's crack promo team, just like with TJD,   before Damezi,  became a Hoosier, had him wearing number 22.

A few years back.... Terry Hutchins did a story on numbers not allowed in college basketball.  No 5's or 6's, if I recall correctly.   Because they can be misunderstood when the ref's call a foul.  Also... as memory serves me.... no numbers above something like 59.

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

That's a fact.... Jack.   23 on for HH.

I'm, thinking.... thinking.  I do believe we have had at least  one player in the not too distance past give up a number for an incoming player.

Funny... that the picture of Damezi by IU's crack promo team, just like with TJD,   before Damezi,  became a Hoosier, had him wearing number 22.

A few years back.... Terry Hutchins did a story on numbers not allowed in college basketball.  No 5's or 6's, if I recall correctly.   Because they can be misunderstood when the ref's call a foul.  Also... as memory serves me.... no numbers above something like 59.

Indeed, just numbers composed of the number of fingers on either hand. 

1 hour ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Is that IU football recruit David Bell telling him to go to MSU? Is this an inside joke?

It's an inside joke. David always says to Trayce on Twitter that his replies are full of #GoGreen comments. Although I don't know what replies he is looking at because it is literally 95% IU fans, lol.

Archived