Trayce Jackson-Davis

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Good to know, thanks Scott

You're welcome got to watch it online using my sons XBOX and hooked it up to my TV.  Romeo had a great game and he makes it looks so easy at times.  Most of his points come on drives to the basket and he does not settle just for 3's.  He also went to the line around 16 times and made most of them.

13 hours ago, IU Scott said:

You're welcome got to watch it online using my sons XBOX and hooked it up to my TV.  Romeo had a great game and he makes it looks so easy at times.  Most of his points come on drives to the basket and he does not settle just for 3's.  He also went to the line around 16 times and made most of them.

Made free throws?! Sign the kid up!

On 3/10/2018 at 10:26 PM, Proud2BAHoosier said:

How did he do?

I thought he looked great in both games Saturday. I watched Brooks morning game as well, and I'd much rather have TJD if I had to choose (admittedly based on limited viewing). Although, I will say that Brooks teammates seemed to want to shoot a lot more than get him the ball like TJD's (and Romeo's for that matter) did.

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, CoachSS said:

This guy texts with TJD. 

21 minutes ago, ephul said:

Yeah this is intriguing. As much as he visited IU, and now an in-home at an odd time? Seems like great news for us.

Just my opinion, but could this be the start of a possible "domino" effect based on a very important decision by another player with initials RL???

If TJD were to commit here very soon(assuming this "in home" visit is a possible commitment)and Archie knows this, I would think this would help influence Romeo to choose IU, especially if Romeo is considering staying past one year.  Maybe TJD has been in contact with Romeo should TJD choose IU in the coming days?

10 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Just my opinion, but this could be the start of a "domino" effect based on a very important decision by another player wit initials RL???

One of the main reasons Zeller stayed for year two was to play with Yogi. Definitely would love to see a similar Langford stays for year two to play with TJD situation unfold.

Archived