Trayce Jackson-Davis

Just now, Hoosier98 said:

You can question the coach all you want but not sure the TJD thread is the place for it.  I keep clicking on this to see news on recruiting, the general basketball thread is a great place for this discussion.

I was content to let it go until some decide to keep it going for calling me idiotic for thinking turnovers are bad and hitting FTs should happen more than 60 % of the time. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

I was content to let it go until some decide to keep it going for calling me idiotic for thinking turnovers are bad and hitting FTs should happen more than 60 % of the time. 

Just to be clear. I wasn't nor would I call you an idiot. I said the debate in the TJD thread is idiotic. Big difference.

6 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

That would be epic.  I asked someone very close to both if any chance of that and they said zero. Maybe that was the cover up. I dont care when I just want it to be done

If they both commit to IU they won't be able to sign LOI until April,what are the chances of other schools still in the picture continuing to recruit them hoping they flip...we all know what Lefty Drisell use to say.

10 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

If they both commit to IU they won't be able to sign LOI until April,what are the chances of other schools still in the picture continuing to recruit them hoping they flip...we all know what Lefty Drisell use to say.

That does happen if for some reason this year is bad others would use that against us for sure

I believe Coach SS, but feel like these drag out awhile longer. I’m not sure if La Lamuer has any nationally televised games or not, but could see Brooks going that route. TJD might wait until after the season is over... I have no clue.

However, I absolutely think if both were to commit early, they’d still get heavily recruited. 

1 hour ago, StLHoosier said:

With how long this recruitment has drug out, I'm sure he will want to make his announcement in front of a crowd that is scheduled, similar to Romeo.  The kid wants his moment.  Until we hear something like that, I don't think there's anything to get excited about. 

At this point, I am putting little hope in any rumors/inside information that is shared on here.  If he were 100% IU there would be no reason for him to wait.  I think he will be a Hoosier but I am not believing any announcement time until I see it on his twitter feed.  That doesn't mean I don't want to hear all the rumors, I love reading them!

Archived