Purdue post game

Indykev

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They can’t make that call at the end we have to rebound the ball. To many turnovers. And missed bunnies. I do have a question. Harms has three foul, he commits a personal foul for four and then on the same play commits a technical. Isn’t that 5 fouls. He committed the foul then the technical. 

Just now, milehiiu said:

No joke.  Just watch all the good that he did at the close of the game.

Justin got his butt in the lane he just missed some bunnies...I mean he did no worse than Morgan on those...his defense wasn’t great but that is the Justin we need...cutting and posting..not standing at the 3pt line.

I think this might be the unluckiest IU team I've ever watched.

Honestly, against Iowa, the last Bohannon three was just GARBAGE, and it sealed the game.

Ohio State hits a well-defended dagger.

Cline falls down and his three bounces up and over into the hoop, and then Morgan finds the only slick spot on the floor.

Four of the last five games, IU hasn't actually played poorly, but it just seems like anytime there's a pass that hits an IU player in the head, for example, it bounces right to Ryan Cline as he's running toward the basket.  I really can't comprehend the number of unlucky bounces I've watched the ball take this year.  

Unluckiest team I've ever watched...

3 minutes ago, B_A said:

Mile, alumni know game balls aren't earned in losses against Purdue. :)

Yes. I understand that.  That's why I haven't handed out any game balls for like four games now.  However, I was pleased with the effort shown tonight, after some of our recent performances.

2 minutes ago, Bob said:

They can’t make that call at the end we have to rebound the ball. To many turnovers. And missed bunnies. I do have a question. Harms has three foul, he commits a personal foul for four and then on the same play commits a technical. Isn’t that 5 fouls. He committed the foul then the technical. 

He had two fouls and then the personal was 3 and the tech was 4

It’s too bad we couldn’t have played with this energy all year. It still would be a frustrating season, but at least we could have won a few more. I can’t remember an Iu team fir some time that just can’t score. The best analogy of our execution in games is like pushing a boulder up hill for 40 mins

1 minute ago, Zuckerkorn said:

I will say this: if Steve Alford did as little to get open as Langford, he would have been a forgotten player.  If Romeo worked as hard to get open as Alford, he'd actually look like a lottery pick.

What’s he going to do with it when he gets open. He needs to work on his left hand and when he drives there are two defenders waiting on him. We have terrible spacing...the only good thing besides the defense tonight was the ball reversal and post that I haven’t seen us do all year. It was really smart to get smaller guys on Juwan..he just didn’t finish tonight.

Archived