Pierce Thomas Commits to Butler

CauseThatsMyDJ

18 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

That last line almost made me sick.

Yep,but the truth hurts. I don't IU see being an attractive place to play with the product on and off the floor. Hopefully that changes, I am thinking we have obviously lost momentum and that can be hard to re- establish.  Just ugly basketball on offense. 

• 9 months later...
29 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Thomas is a phenomenal athlete.  Based on what I saw today, his athleticism exceeds Vic.  Loved his game as well.  Criminally underranked, possibly because his track season at Brownsburg overlaps with AAU basketball.

Correct he missed a lot of AAU last spring/summer. That said he has the chance to be a real steal for someone. I know Butler is in contact with him a lot and in a good spot.

13 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

I may be wrong on this so someone please correct me, but I think the hang up on him is that he doesn’t shoot it all that well from the perimeter.

He made a couple from deep today.  Granted not his greatest asset, but Vic couldn't shoot as a high school junior either,

15 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

I may be wrong on this so someone please correct me, but I think the hang up on him is that he doesn’t shoot it all that well from the perimeter.

It was but that has been an improvement from what I have heard this season. I’ve heard the form is more consistent.

On 2/20/2019 at 11:16 AM, Cutter said:

Yep,but the truth hurts. I don't IU see being an attractive place to play with the product on and off the floor. Hopefully that changes, I am thinking we have obviously lost momentum and that can be hard to re- establish.  Just ugly basketball on offense. 

Off the floor???

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Thomas is a phenomenal athlete.  Based on what I saw today, his athleticism exceeds Vic.  Loved his game as well.  Criminally underranked, possibly because his track season at Brownsburg overlaps with AAU basketball.

As a sophomore last spring he won the state high jump championship.  Saw some of his leaping ability in today's game.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived